Never meet your heroes.....

Met Richard Edgehill in the failsworth co-op car park, me and my dad ran out of the millgate to get his autograph on a beer mat. He was brilliant. he did say we'd stay up though and we didn't, but I won't blame him. There was plenty of that to come...

Been mentioned on here a few times, good player who got worn down.

good player?
Not sure if serious

Forgot in my earlier post I've met Thaskin twice once outside the ground & once in the bogs in 117 when we beat the rags 1-0.

He had very soft hands for a mass murderer......when I shook his hand OUTSIDE the ground.

Forgot in my earlier post I've met Thaskin twice once outside the ground & once in the bogs in 117 when we beat the rags 1-0.

He had very soft hands for a mass murderer......when I shook his hand OUTSIDE the ground.

I gave him a hug whilst having a joint my hand, which probably doesn't go very well with his drug policy.

I gave him a hug whilst having a joint my hand, which probably doesn't go very well with his drug policy.
I like to think that somehow he 'got' us.

There's no way he'd have gone/stayed in the SS otherwise even if he was originally expecting to get in the posh seats and ended up with some spares for what he was, love or hate him if he wasn't fussed he'd have been back outside the ground in 2 mins flat.

I like to think that somehow he 'got' us.

There's no way he'd have gone/stayed in the SS otherwise even if he was originally expecting to get in the posh seats and ended up with some spares for what he was, love or hate him if he wasn't fussed he'd have been back outside the ground in 2 mins flat.

I have never seen a man able to be grabbed by multiple blokes at once whilst he was pissing, and not somehow piss all over himself.

I nearly married a barmaid from Quaffers, used to live over the road from stepping hill, first house when I was 17, interesting days, you didn’t mind getting in a ruck in the boo unless it was with the ladies ;-) special mention to the grove inn for the odd balls

The best thing about the boo was thinking about the doner kebab at the end of the night. Badly packed of course.

Fuck me mate I was in them bogs that day it was crazy B-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.