Bundesliga 2000/01

BosnianBlue

Team supported
City
Hard to imagine there was crazier title win than Aguerooo moment, but this one from 2000/01 Bundesliga definitely is. Poor Schalke fans, they were waiting it for 43 years at that moment.

Last edited:
Is it just a City thing to not celebrate until you actually know?

I’m still proud that in the final match of the Slippy season, needing a draw at home to West Ham and 2-0 up, our fans didn’t start singing “we’re gonna win the league” until injury time.

Wasn't the goalkeeper who collected the backpass leading to Bayern's indirect freekick, a Schalke player on loan?

Is it just a City thing to not celebrate until you actually know?

I’m still proud that in the final match of the Slippy season, needing a draw at home to West Ham and 2-0 up, our fans didn’t start singing “we’re gonna win the league” until injury time.
As it says in the video, they had been misinformed that it had finished in Hamburg when they began to celebrate. Long before the days of Twitter.

It was a bit like Steve Lomas keeping it in the corner!

As it says in the video, they had been misinformed that it had finished in Hamburg when they began to celebrate. Long before the days of Twitter.

It was a bit like Steve Lomas keeping it in the corner!
I know but there’s still a caution amongst us blues surely or is it just me? I don’t accept that we’ve signed a player until he’s stood in the shirt with a scarf up.

Did the footage of Bayern’s game only appear once they were on the pitch?

I know but there’s still a caution amongst us blues surely or is it just me? I don’t accept that we’ve signed a player until he’s stood in the shirt with a scarf up.

Did the footage of Bayern’s game only appear once they were on the pitch?
No, it’s not just you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.