Kai Havertz

I thought I'd bump this thread because if we're not interested in this fella we should be.

I'd prefer Brandt. He's more versatile, smarter, creative and a better passer. Havertz may have higher potential as he is three years younger, but Brandt quite recently transitioned into midfield from a left winger which suits him much better. Either one will probably be world class in the future but I can see Brandt suiting us better and being cheaper. His vision and creativity is outstanding, almost KDB esque at times

I'd prefer Brandt. He's more versatile, smarter, creative and a better passer. Havertz may have higher potential as he is three years younger, but Brandt quite recently transitioned into midfield from a left winger which suits him much better. Either one will probably be world class in the future but I can see Brandt suiting us better and being cheaper. His vision and creativity is outstanding, almost KDB esque at times
With silva going this guy would get us more goals i think the lad is top class.

We won't sign German talents, just like Spanish ones who on receiving missed call from Barca or Real leave, These guys would do same when it comes to Bayern

I hate to say it but I only see 7s signing 1 midfielder this summer and the other signing will be defensive players. If we sign Aouar we 12 players for 6 positions not including Zinchenko and Braaf and if it is like @tolmie's hairdoo says and football is behind closed doors we stand to lose somewhere in the region of £60 million just in ticket sales without adding in other match day revenue.

We will sign 1 midfielder and maybe 3 to 4 defenders, we will not be splashing the cash on a forward or replacing Sané.

We won't sign German talents, just like Spanish ones who on receiving missed call from Barca or Real leave, These guys would do same when it comes to Bayern

Give him a miss. He’d be tapped up at every German National team training camp. Leave German players alone Bayern cherrypick whomever they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.