Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The government were briefing The Sun last week that they would like to get football back but I think the scientists and Boris in particular, are not impressed.

It's becoming clearer by the day there is a collision course between the money movers and peoples lives.

We are already seeing it too with regards school returns, unions aren't gonna have their teachers compromised in any way, just so others can go back to bloody work.

My cynical side believes even if games did restart, as soon as those murderers won the two games they needed, the season would be closed again, citing the welfare of players.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they did that just get them over the line in those two games var would see to it then void it let’s face it they don’t want the petitions

The government were briefing The Sun last week that they would like to get football back but I think the scientists and Boris in particular, are not impressed.

It's becoming clearer by the day there is a collision course between the money movers and peoples lives.

We are already seeing it too with regards school returns, unions aren't gonna have their teachers compromised in any way, just so others can go back to bloody work.

My cynical side believes even if games did restart, as soon as those murderers won the two games they needed, the season would be closed again, citing the welfare of players.

Easy to stop that city refuse play! City did say when the league got suspended that they will only play when 100% safe it won’t be 100% safe so let’s hope City stick to there guns.

I posted may have been this thread not 100% sure,there is certain influential people pushing for and calling in huge favours regards getting the season completed at all costs,the Coronavirus is seen as an inconvenience to them,and the same with the large number of deaths,..

Not seen last night's episode yet. Big fan of the show.

I did enjoy Bellew trying to keep his lid on last week.

Think it was known he paid his Bro to keep quiet.

Remember watching Justin play a few games for us and could see he was a cut above even then.

Hope don't mind, what programme is this, sounds like it is worth a watch.
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.