Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I think the refunds will start once we have confirmation that the season is over as a live spectator watching event. I am guessing that will happen by early June.

Your last sentence sums up my whole frustration, and was the reason for my original post yesterday.
I'm not having a go at you, but with so many football fans potentially losing their jobs, we shouldn't be having to guess.
If it's as simple as the club waiting for a decision, then we should be given a likely timescale for when that decision will be made.

Your last sentence sums up my whole frustration, and was the reason for my original post yesterday.
I'm not having a go at you, but with so many football fans potentially losing their jobs, we shouldn't be having to guess.
If it's as simple as the club waiting for a decision, then we should be given a likely timescale for when that decision will be made.

I would welcome the money too mate.

I think going forward if they ever do let fans back in the ground, ticket prices will be much cheaper and reflected the dire economic situation.

also for our club there won’t be as many tourists as people will be either scared of travelling or unable to.

it could me more season tickets and match day tickets available

I think going forward if they ever do let fans back in the ground, ticket prices will be much cheaper and reflected the dire economic situation.

also for our club there won’t be as many tourists as people will be either scared of travelling or unable to.

Think you will have the oldies who feel unsafe, people with cash flow problems, and others who have been repulsed how football has behaved and found something else to occupie and spend their money on

good points, what on earth will utd do though ? 60% are tourist! Lol seriously though it will be interesting to see how football recovers after this.

Think you will have the oldies who feel unsafe, people with cash flow problems, and others who have been repulsed how football has behaved and found something else to occupie and spend their money on

good points. City’s fan base is very family orientated to me. I go with elderly father & 2 young kids. I can see a major shift coming to football. Cheaper tickets & potentially a 20/40 age group fan base. We could even see pay on gates return.

My old man won’t be coming anymore sadly he’s had enough & whilst this virus is still about which could be years he won’t risk it, same for the kids. I can see many others in my position.

good points, what on earth will utd do though ? 60% are tourist! Lol seriously though it will be interesting to see how football recovers after this.

exactly. Crowds will be very different if we are ever allowed back

older people
People with health issues
People with financial worries
Tourists unable to travel/ effected

Liverpool and united could be massively effected by this, with huge amounts of overseas visitors

in two minds what to do about next season. big part of me is thinking about knocking it on the head, who knows when football with fans will return. Plus, the travel from Edinburgh is getting harder and harder to manage as the seasons have gone by.

Suppose i'll wait to hear what the club says before making any rash decisions however.

exactly. Crowds will be very different if we are ever allowed back

older people
People with health issues
People with financial worries
Tourists unable to travel/ effected

Liverpool and united could be massively effected by this, with huge amounts of overseas visitors

I think it will be the opposite. I think those clubs will have the additional fans to pick up the slack, where as we may struggle to replace those not going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.