Confirmed actually legit UFOs!

It was released some time ago though (the tic tac video)...is it just the pentagon confirmation today?

Trump is taking distraction too far lol

I have always thought there was UFO activity,it is pretty arrogant of us to think we are the only ones in the universe

I don't want to be kidnapped and have a probe up my arse though
If anyone gets kidnapped on Bluemoon, my money’s on it being you first.

Japan Air 1628
Cant copy link on my pad soz
Just read up on that,I hadn’t heard of this incident before,very interesting indeed,always find it strange why commercial pilots as well as military pilots report seeing objects considering the ridicule they would come in for,why would they make it up...

Around 30-40 years ago this would have been an earth shattering event, now though its met with mockery and cynicism. It seems nobody thinks about life in outer space or the stars.

Around 30-40 years ago this would have been an earth shattering event, now though its met with mockery and cynicism. It seems nobody thinks about life in outer space or the stars.

no, people are not as gullible as 30-40 years ago.
You chose to see some unidentified object and immediately jump to an extra terrestrial explanation EVEN if the video and audio are genuine.

I would be grateful if any of the “ believers” could tell me exactly what they see when they run that footage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.