Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

My sister-in-law has just recovered from it after testing positive last week but was not hospitalized.

She works in a nursing home so she may of picked it up there but my brother in law had very mild symptoms just before so he think he got it in his IT Job.

An old school friend of mine posted on FB that, in February, she'd been admitted to hospital with a raging sore throat, high temperature, hallucinations, severe aches and joint pain. When she was first admitted the hospital advised her hubby that he should prepare for the worst as her body was shutting down. Fortunately she came through the worst and when she left hospital two weeks later she was still undiagnosed. Several weeks on she's much improved but not yet back to full health but nevertheless considers herself very lucky.

As the weeks pass by we are aware of many in our locality that are symptomatic but without testing are unsure if Covid related. However we are now aware of a fatality with our youngest daughters close friend, a care home worker who just lost her partner early this morning. The poor lad never came off his ventilator and when they tried to turn him he went into cardiac arrest with organs failing. Stay safe out there people and take as many precautions as you can to protect you and your family, as the virus is indiscriminate taking the very young as well as the old.

Beyond the tragic and a pleasant lad with a fine disposition. A face behind a statistic so stay safe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.