Confirmed actually legit UFOs!

no, people are not as gullible as 30-40 years ago.
You chose to see some unidentified object and immediately jump to an extra terrestrial explanation EVEN if the video and audio are genuine.

I would be grateful if any of the “ believers” could tell me exactly what they see when they run that footage.

I'd like anyone to tell me (and those pilots who have reported them over the years) to tell me what they are. If the military don't know what they're seeing then who does? That Rogan video is interesting...you have to admit that guy is pretty genuine. Again, I'm not alluding to 'space invaders' but summats going on...?

I bet it'll turn out to be something "normal" like shit that was expelled from an airplane but was a "floater".

A lot of the military pilots may not know what they are as they don’t have clearance, if they are just a bog standard fighter jock maybe stuff coming out of skunk works in Area 51 they will not be aware of. When the F117 came out to the public it had been operating years, i one of those pilots had seen that they’d have thought WTF is that. There’s a possibility that the USA military send these things out without telling the rest to see what they can do and how other parts of the military react.

Aliens really would be the next thing to come from 2020, wouldn't they?

Godzilla will rise from the sea and destroy Tokyo in June. Then in July the Siberian mammoth skeletons will come back to life.

Finally in August - new COVID-19 strain found, wakes the dead and they are breaking out of mortuaries.
As long as Scouse shell suits from the early 80s don't come back into fashion I can live with your scenarios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.