Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Lad I know from school died age 48 and another is now in hospital with a collapsed lung and in ICU. Aged about 52. I’m not sure if they have underlying health issues or not. Brings it home that’s for sure.

What was everyone's early symptoms like? Felt a tad funny in my chest for the last couple of days. Slight aching/soreness that's a bit tingly.

What was everyone's early symptoms like? Felt a tad funny in my chest for the last couple of days. Slight aching/soreness that's a bit tingly.
I think, and as Daft Donald says a lot 'Im not a doctor, but..' I think it moves to the chest after a period of days in which you will have felt unwell first.

M
Still don’t personally know of anyone who has has it.

well my nephew has it as does my sister in law.
Sister in law is a nurse in a hospice so got tested when symptoms started
Nephew is in a susceptible group so he got tested as well.
Its possible my daughter and son in law have had it, showed symptoms, self isolated and recovered. No test because not in susceptible group.\
Same with a couple of my friends

Still don’t personally know of anyone who has has it.
I think most of us will know someone either friend or family, or at least know of someone who has had this dreadful virus. I know a few who have had it, and my aunt sadly passed away from it recently: (....... I think I the virus in January going off the symptoms. Just dismissed it as a weird 'manflu' back then, but is far worse than any flu I've ever had.

Stay safe folks.

Well I'm high risk COPD etc I now feel very tired different cough than usual and on Monday night you could have cooked a Sunday roast on my chest I haven't been out since the middle of march so I don't know what it is stay safe blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.