Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The fuck is this shit?

If this wasn’t so serious, I would have genuinely thought this was some kind of sick spoof.
The FA, the TV companies and the tabloids think that the football industry is going to be supplied with all the PPE they need at the expense of medics in hospitals and care homes ?
This nonsense needs to stop now. Just null and void the season and try and get prepared for the next term if it’s even possible for that to go ahead.

Anderson is right the PL shouldn't be completed, just give it to the Scousers, they will always have an asterix next to their name as the only club to never actually win it.

I can see the league ending, the dippers being given it, all cups scrapped and no relegations.

I can also see us being booted out of CL and the rags getting our place.

Yes I can see that too, dont know why some blues would be upset by that.
Our 100 point record would be intact and it will be a shit way to win a league anyway.
We wont be booted out of the CL ,

So the expect players to train in snoods or masks, would they be expecting the games to be played in face masks? I wouldn't think so and once a nasty tackle goes in and all the players react in the usual way of kicking off with each other screaming in each others faces it's going to work out really well when one of those players who previously tested negative is now positive and most of the players on the pitch have just caught it as well.

Still at least it will have lifted all of our spirits, idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.