Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Due to unforeseen circumstance that does not allow the league to continue safely, both for the health of the players and the general public.

My guess is that any competent lawyer would have the case thrown out within a few hours.

Yes but you do not answer why two teams not in the league are given preference over teams actually in the league already. Im not saying the league should be finished. Id suggest any lawyer Is going to have a field day with this decision!!

I'm not sure exactly of the French Leagues protocols, but all teams in the Premier League are shareholders in it and as such must have many more rights than Leeds/WBA.

That was my first thought too. Ive only worn one shopping for 30mins and it was hot and uncomfortable. Its daft to expect them to wear one training. plus its going to keep slipping unless they wear the real deal ones which really should be reserved for healthcare workers
No way could train in an N95 mask, best they could do would be a yaya snood.

Clubs who are even threatening or considering to sue, should be embarrassed quite frankly. As they are putting undue pressure on the leagues to not cancel and therefore put peoples lives at risk.

I'd be embarrassed if City did it.

unless relegations, promotions or won the league then it’s fine. Gives nobody relegation or promotion

Government hinting no changes to lockdown for a least another month.

Premier League: Let's get the football back on to get morale up!

FFS...

Due to unforeseen circumstance that does not allow the league to continue safely, both for the health of the players and the general public.

My guess is that any competent lawyer would have the case thrown out within a few hours.
The fact the league can’t continue doesn’t mean teams should lose their place in the league.

Ex public health guy (?)saying it would be difficult to do this,testing in the morning doesnt mean you are not infectious in the evening and you cant keep them apart on the pitch but maybe no difference than key workers working together

Wouldnt say no,just complicated

They could have paid me hundred quid and i could of told them that

Brian mc clusty or something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.