Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Just had the following sent to me

Ok so I’ve had this confirmed if the vote is in favour at tomorrow’s meeting the season is going to resume in June, here’s the best bit, along with VIRTUAL SEASON TICKETS

So.. you splash out on a season ticket and never actually see a live game!?!

Half of the family stand do that already

Its already been stated that neutral venues like St.Georges are a non starter , because the integrity of the league would be questioned because teams would be denied home advantage , who sent you this ?
It's one option, see the post I made directly after yours, but it certainly seems likely that Sky will have games being played around the globe

Just had the following sent to me

Ok so I’ve had this confirmed if the vote is in favour at tomorrow’s meeting the season is going to resume in June, here’s the best bit, along with VIRTUAL SEASON TICKETS, so if you’re a season ticket holder now, you get to watch your teams remaining games for free, but the virtual season ticket is going to be here to stay, you pay your fee to Sky and watch every game live in your armchair at home, which will now mean the Manchester derby and other derbies and big games now being opened up to play in China, Middle East and USA in the future. This pandemic has ruined people’s businesses left people destitute jobless and short of money, so when supporters are allowed back at stadiums and they have to decide if they can afford to attend a game with their family at the prices they are at now the answer will be no can’t afford it, but I can afford a virtual sky ticket for the season. The pandemic for sky couldn’t have come at a better time to get rid of the the biggest hurdle, the match going supporter. This is happening Premier league is back in June. A company has been tasked to arrange hotels and travel for 8 weeks starting mid may. All premier league teams will play their remaining games at st georges park behind closed doors and for TV only. The complex will host 2/3 games a day that will be streamed live. The players will go into isolation mid may at select hotels in the vicinity of st georges and will train at local clubs grounds. They will not be able to see family and friends during the period of games. Each player will be tested regulary to ensure safety and hotels will be locked down for players only. Looks like we are going to have a world cup style June with loads of games to watch with your virtual season ticket. NOT IN MY HOUSE.

Also heard about this and seen something similar, reading this it sounds like no fans will be going again, but you will still be able to attend matches and buy a season ticket as you do now, these virtual ones are so you can watch all your chosen teams games as they are being played which somehow covers sky, BT, Amazon, Fox, Netflix etc.

As its only us that could win the title tha FA may ask us to concede to put it to bed, would we?, it would be the thing to do sporting wise but look at the shit the scousers have created with UEFA and the email hacking

That's a good point. If that's the case then as much as it grieves me to say it, we should rise above it and concede. Let them get on with their sordid cheating lives and enjoy wearing that asterisk.

Virtual season ticket XD

so millions of people without sky and worried about money won’t be able to watch it?? What’s the point. How is that meant to boost morale is most people can’t watch it

money and greed again. Unless something changes soon. I think I’m done watching top level football. The whole thing leaves a sour taste

A football friend
inbetweeners-simon-football-friend-jay.gif

That's a good point. If that's the case then as much as it grieves me to say it, we should rise above it and concede. Let them get on with their sordid cheating lives and enjoy wearing that asterisk.
I agree with you to some extent, but.....would they do the same for us if we were in their position? Absolutely they would not so I say fuck em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.