Will the country be a nicer place when this is over?

no,,ive realised there are so many selfish bastards around,utter scum IMO,,,on a deeper point we truly have fucked the planet,the two big mountains in Kenya you can now see east to west with no polution,the waters of venice ars so clear, cities with no smog,,this world is 60% over populated and we cant continue as we are,,it really is a mess and what for greed for money

I am happy the MCC have taken the opportunity to pedestrianise deansgate from blackfriars to king st for the forseeable future even after lockdown is lifted.

There was talk of doing it o a lot.of town and finally trying to reduce cars pollutionf the city.

Pesinnaly I wish they would do the lot of deansgate along with oldham street

Noticed people letting on on my walks more.
I wonder if that is a Manchester saying 'letting on' I haven't heard that for maybe 35 years.

To answer your question I fear that people will return to default when this is a distant memory, people mainly look after number one.
Australia is now being economically threatened by China so they're not being very nice are they.

It's a dog eat dog world, with uneployment figures rising as they are I see things maintaining...ie every man for himself

Sadly, greed is an innate, albeit ugly, human trait - needed to facilitate survival but no longer needed.

Turbo-austerity will kick in and the divide will be bigger than ever. Our low-paid workers will have had their 15 minutes and will continue to be spat on as the NHS continues to be dismantled.

I expect things to be a lot worse; not better.

I hope this pandemic has given people time to think how selfish and greedy mankind has become in fucking it up. Maybe it's the powers of the universe giving us a yellow card?

We can all try and play our part in making it a better world even though right now family and friends are fighting for life, and some have sadly passed away.

I'm fearful. Fearful for my kids and any future grandchildren from a PPOV with idiots in charge. Especially the nincompoop highlighted in the song below.

Is this the life we really want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.