Will the country be a nicer place when this is over?

Cant really comment on the UK but here in Welsh Wales we've just had ours on our holiday rental, took less than a week.....Most of the local councils in Wales are paying out almost immediately but Gwynedd are dragging their feet ( 3-4 weeks). A few clients of ours reckon its political....remember these councils are a conduit for the Welsh government and should be paying out to the legitamate without predujice but it's thought that Plaid Cymru are going all 'Welsh nationalist' and holding back money as most will be going to the English.....for their holiday homes. For our rental we have shown 2 years books, bank statements and booking history as proof but there are loads of chancers with ' holiday homes' that are trying it on, some may have done OK out of it but it does fuck it up for the genuine businesses. Unfortunately we dont qualify for our Laundry business as the we rent our unit and the landlord has the registration covering his 3 units, one of which that we rent( we pay him a third...) so he'll get it and we wont....rough with the smooth I guess.
I imagine most of those “chancers” will be paying council tax, rather than business rates, and therefore be disqualified from any assistance.

I imagine most of those “chancers” will be paying council tax, rather than business rates, and therefore be disqualified from any assistance.

Yes, exactly but some will have registered the property as a business rental for maybe a year or so just to get any allowances / mortgage benefits etc etc and then not rented it out.

Unfortunately, no

Needy cunts are out in their cars, non stop.
Nobs in the media CONSTANTLY asking when will restrictions be lifted. WHEN IT'S APPROPRIATE. Not because Laura Kuntsberg wants to big herself up

There is a long list of BBC apparatchiks that constantly get my goat but this woman? Jeezus, it's a toss up between her and Jezzer Vine who I would launch in one of Branson's wonky space ships

Maybe it's just the people I've encountered but every time I've gone out, I've felt the urge to throttle someone.

People driving like fucking idiots at dickhead speeds

People letting their dogs off the lead and letting them do whatever they want. Saw someone let his dogs off the lead to chase a deer the other day, and wouldn't be surprised if they killed it.

People standing right behind you in the queue for the supermarket

People coughing without covering their mouths

People having house parties with every fucker invited

Maybe I've just been unfortunate with the people I've come across but this crisis has reaffirmed to me that there's a lot of cunts in this world.

End the thread here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.