Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The French basing it on points per game is bullshit. Either void the season or finish it when it's safe to do so. But teams being awarded a trophy when they haven't won it is bollocks, and teams getting relegated when they had a chance of escaping is also bollocks.

To be honest, Liverpool deserve the title. I can’t stand them, but giving them the title isn’t the worst scenario. It would always be an award to me, they never actually won it. I don’t want the season resuming so they can mathematically win it. I don’t see the league being null and void, it’s to far gone for that and the media darlings are 25 points ahead.

To be honest, Liverpool deserve the title. I can’t stand them, but giving them the title isn’t the worst scenario. It would always be an award to me, they never actually won it. I don’t want the season resuming so they can mathematically win it. I don’t see the league being null and void, it’s to far gone for that and the media darlings are 25 points ahead.
Do they?.. The amount of favourable decisions they received both directly and indirectly suggests they needed considerable assistance in my book, so cannot agree they deserve it

Fuck Liverpool FC and this deserved tag.

Ask yourself would they be all for giving it to us or the Rags?

Not only is the answer no, these ****s are behind every plan to get us banned at any opportunity and they cheated by fucking hacking us.

They can get to fuck as they have won no league title because the points to play for still says they have won no league title.

Fuck Liverpool FC and this deserved tag.

Ask yourself would they be all for giving it to us or the Rags?

Not only is the answer no, these ****s are behind every plan to get us banned at any opportunity and they cheated by fucking hacking us.

They can get to fuck as they have won no league title because the points to play for still says they have won no league title.
I've said over and over, there's no such thing as fairness in football. Whichever way they do this, it won't be fair on someone. There was something on Sky Sports yesterday about a chairman apparently saying they won't force players to play, what if one or two guys who are the star players for a team say they won't take the risk? Is that fair on the team if this causes they to be relegated or lose out on a European place? If they cancel the season and award on PPG then there's teams that probably think they can still survive or still think they can get into Europe, is it fair on them? IF they restarted it and (not taking into account players getting ill) it really had a negative affect on Liverpool players to the point that they didn't win another game out of the remaining 9 and lost the league, would they be saying that's fair enough? Fairness in football is a myth, always has been. Either void it and start again or cancel next season, play the remaining 9 games when safe and then have the players doing fuck all till next summer, or plan the Euros in somewhere there.

I have just read that G Nev thinks we should take the PL abroad to somewhere there is no Coronavirus. Not sure if he's heard, but this is a GLOBAL pandemic, that means the whole world are affected. I'm not sure places that haven't had it (probably because nobody fucking goes there) or have got rid of it would want people coming in from abroad. Also, what would stop their population ignoring their own social distancing rules and the disease spreading again? It's all such a reach for something that isn't really that fucking important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.