Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I have just read that G Nev thinks we should take the PL abroad to somewhere there is no Coronavirus. Not sure if he's heard, but this is a GLOBAL pandemic, that means the whole world are affected. I'm not sure places that haven't had it (probably because nobody fucking goes there) or have got rid of it would want people coming in from abroad. Also, what would stop their population ignoring their own social distancing rules and the disease spreading again? It's all such a reach for something that isn't really that fucking important.
I am sure if there was a place that has not been yet affected would welcome with open arm's a couple of hundred people from a country that has sadly already lost more than 27K people

From what I have seen the long term effects of this drag on and getting back to football fit could take months for some players.
It could wipe out a full team if one player gets it becouse they return to early

Course there is

I mean for the twats who are trying enforce finishing the PL at all costs. Not worth the crazy operation that will be needed to get the games on in the PL.Of course there are livelihoods and lots of money is going to be lost in the EFL. My point is the twats that run the game are only interested in the huge money they make from selling the PL around the world. The same greed that means so many smaller clubs were struggling to survive before all this.

If Liverpool are given this title they did not actually win, then it is every red Scousers duty to descend onto the streets around Anfield and spread........er......the love.

There's no fair way of doing this now but I'm coming to the conclusion that it would be pragmatic just agree to call them tournament "winners" but not accord them the title of Champions which title would remain with the club that last won the Premier League proper.

I mean for the twats who are trying enforce finishing the PL at all costs. Not worth the crazy operation that will be needed to get the games on in the PL.Of course there are livelihoods and lots of money is going to be lost in the EFL. My point is the twats that run the game are only interested in the huge money they make from selling the PL around the world. The same greed that means so many smaller clubs were struggling to survive before all this.

it will be harder for the lower league sides to do something similar to what the PL are planning.

I am sure if there was a place that has not been yet affected would welcome with open arm's a couple of hundred people from a country that has sadly already lost more than 27K people
Hello (insert non affected country) we have to finish our football season and we have chosen you to host it. There will be around 40 staff from each team so approx 800 that will need 2 weeks quarantine and hotels food etc. We will need hospital staff and ambulances to be in attendance at all times. Oh we also have the issue of Championship, League 1 and League 2, Fa Cup participants as well. Oh no fuck them as they are not important. . Also we may need your amenities for 2 games or up to the season ends or until we can passify our scouse members. Lots of love and eternal rimming. GARY. XXXX

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.