Is it shameful what the FA are doing?

I just can't get over this mask fantasy.

When players get up a sweat, these masks are going to be dripping wet - with bacteria-infected perspiration. Very health & safety.

Also, have the brains trust who dreamed it up thought about how refs are going to blow their whistle - when they have a mask on?

If times weren't so tragic, you could actually laugh at their desperate attempts to keep their cash cow alive.

I've heard on the grapevine that the meeting next week is to finalise the end of the season and the only thing on the agenda is the void and ending the season and handing liverpool the title and the rest will be voided and cancelled and start a new on time in august

the players have been getting together and want to end the season right now and they don't fancy the restart gamble behind closed doors because of the risk of catching it and giving it to a family member. but there is a vote being pushed and its about liverpool being handed the title and everything else is to be left in the past. no promotion or relegation and the champions league and europa league places will be worked out on a points system

also teams will be asked to vote on playing behind closed doors in the new season or until a vaccine is found. and players will be tested for covid-19 and will be asked to stay at home and not to mix with anybody other than family
Can’t do that as it’s not fair on everyone else in promotion and relegation positions . Only way to do that is to fin season now and everyone in there positions stays the sane and the likes of Leeds and West Brom go up . Why should it be only them fuckers who get the silverware.

I agree with you're sentiment in what you said as I believe Liverpool would have won the league ( they could of course gone on a 9 game loosing streak )
For me you can't make one team champions without sorting out relegation and promotions.

It’s the decisions at the bottom and top of each league that will be the biggest debate. The money involved in CL places, promotion and relegation is huge. The Liverpool decision is a relatively easy one for them.

It’s the decisions at the bottom and top of each league that will be the biggest debate. The money involved in CL places, promotion and relegation is huge. The Liverpool decision is a relatively easy one for them.
Agree with Liverpool decision but they cannot be treated in isolation (no pun intended) can they?

Any good union would have stepped in by now and stopped this from happening.

90% of the PFA income comes from a share of the television revenues , i dont think Taylor is the brightest spanner in the toolbox , but even he isnt going going to bite the hand that feeds him , the PFA are just a Premier league mouthpiece and will follow whatever the Premier league decide , without a single thought for the safety of their members.

Can’t do that as it’s not fair on everyone else in promotion and relegation positions . Only way to do that is to fin season now and everyone in there positions stays the sane and the likes of Leeds and West Brom go up . Why should it be only them fuckers who get the silverware.

then what about the play offs' winners ??

promotion can not happen just like relegation. it would be wrong to hand over places without the chance to fight for them ? teams would take the EPL to court and rightly so because there was 9 games to play. so that's why only the title could be given to liverpool because of the gap to city

also european places from 2nd to 6th or 7th should be judged and worked out on a system fair to all plus i would give aston villa a europa league spot as losing league cup finalist because city would be in 2nd place and in europe already if the uefa ban is under appeal ?

i don't think there is any doubt like it or not liverpool are champions and will be given the title ?? the word i said given will be a stone around there necks for years to come. because everybody knows they did not win the league outright. sadly news of the virus outbreak and the death of many thousands of people. and it stopped the world including football and everybody else other liverpool was happen to end the season and void it and leave it in the past as respect to the dead ? but liverpool and their fans needed their title and party to celebrate ? when everybody else just want to get back to some sort of normal life and keep any sort of partying after the lock down is lifted to a low key event

Agree with Liverpool decision but they cannot be treated in isolation (no pun intended) can they?

No I agree. They have to make some big decisions but the French have so I assume it’s possible here too.

I don’t mind what they do decision wise but restarting football at the moment is surely a non starter. Health issues aside, If it gets to mid June it will have been 3 months since players kicked a ball in competition. It’s ridiculous to think they can just start up again. Its longer than most of them have ever had off.

When players get up a sweat, these masks are going to be dripping wet - with bacteria-infected perspiration. Very health & safety.

Also, have the brains trust who dreamed it up thought about how refs are going to blow their whistle - when they have a mask on?

If times weren't so tragic, you could actually laugh at their desperate attempts to keep their cash cow alive.

Where have you been all season?

Whistles are sooo 2018.. It's all earpieces and faceless twats in darkened rooms now calling the shots..

That's why all the refs are fat cnuts... don't have to run around much anymore..!

Faceless Twat: Hey Fatso Moss, penalty to the dippers, Salad chopped down in the box..!

FM: But it's half time and I'm in the refs room having my meat and potato pie, chips and 2 rounds of buttered, white bread and 2 pints of bitter..

FT: Not yet you thick cnut, wait until the second half kicks off ffs..!

See, whistles are obsolete, decisions made before a ball is kicked by faceless lackies ensuring the brand is protected..!

Fell just short though this season but are seriously considering stepping over 20000+ dead bodies to complete their work..!

Disgraceful..!

Here's a hypothetical scenario. The League is to resume in 6 weeks. 2 weeks before VVD, mö, captain hendo, Alison, The 2 twaty fullbacks get tested positive. What will liverfuckinfool do now.

If times weren't so tragic, you could actually laugh at their desperate attempts to keep their

I think they are going to cut a hole in the front of the masks so they can breathe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.