Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Would you all be saying the same if it was pubs or restaurants planning how they can reopen? Why is it open season on football all of a sudden, every business in the world wants to get back up and running why shouldn't football or any sport for that matter. Do we stop football in a bad flu year where 20k can die?

Businesses and tens of thousands of jobs are at stake if football matches don't get played. People starting petitions to stop them from playing, what's that about?

Why not start a petition to close supermarkets or tubes where there is hell of a lot more risk than 22 people coming I to close contact with eachother.

If the government says it's safe under their proposals to play then it should start again. No fans will be at any sport for the next 12 months or so that's the way it is. Rather have some sport to watch than none.

Games will be played til the dippers are over the line then they’ll stop it
After they are over the line they will probably start to rest players if the PL are still thinking about starting next season with a slight delay, say September. We will do the same, integrity of the competition?

Would you all be saying the same if it was pubs or restaurants planning how they can reopen? Why is it open season on football all of a sudden, every business in the world wants to get back up and running why shouldn't football or any sport for that matter. Do we stop football in a bad flu year where 20k can die?

Businesses and tens of thousands of jobs are at stake if football matches don't get played. People starting petitions to stop them from playing, what's that about?

Why not start a petition to close supermarkets or tubes where there is hell of a lot more risk than 22 people coming I to close contact with eachother.

If the government says it's safe under their proposals to play then it should start again. No fans will be at any sport for the next 12 months or so that's the way it is. Rather have some sport to watch than none.

There planning is with social distancing football can’t do that can they.

It looks like the 3 people have to go into isolation but the others can carry on training etc.
I will tell you now if we get our league started and this happens they will be classed as injured and the team will have to carry on with replacements
its becoming evident the players dont want it,i'd expect more players before monday to be hit with this, genuine or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.