Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It looks like the 3 people have to go into isolation but the others can carry on training etc.
I will tell you now if we get our league started and this happens they will be classed as injured and the team will have to carry on with replacements

I know it’s Germany but our government told people who have it the whole house has to self isolate for 14 days seems they don’t give a shit.

There planning is with social distancing football can’t do that can they.

Not on the pitch. But if clubs buy their own testing apparatus and conduct testing by their own medical team every day, do they need to social distance? People aren't social distancing every day in supermarkets and leaving their germs everywhere, where's the outcry about them

Not on the pitch. But if clubs buy their own testing apparatus and conduct testing by their own medical team every day, do they need to social distance? People aren't social distancing every day in supermarkets and leaving their germs everywhere, where's the outcry about them

Once the tests becomes 100% accurate and you test every day then it be ok to play at the moment the test are accurate. Oh everything has to disinfected before after every game hotels stadiums everything.

Maybe the Premier League are publicly discussing all these outlandish ways to resume the season, to demonstrate they are doing all that is possible to get playing again. So, when the season is cancelled, they have evidence that they have considered all possible ways of re-commencing.

Thus, if the season gets declared null and void, teams will be unlikely to be in a position to appeal that decision, as the Premier League had little choice, but to do so.

This is why I was surprised at the number of people who said they are finished with football if it was played behind closed doors.
The world has changed for quite a while
To be honest on here there are a number who say that if <insert phrase> happens, they are finished with football.

I don’t believe it for a minute but if true, then good riddance.

Maybe the Premier League are publicly discussing all these outlandish ways to resume the season, to demonstrate they are doing all that is possible to get playing again. So, when the season is cancelled, they have evidence that they have considered all possible ways of re-commencing.

Thus, if the season gets declared null and void, teams will be unlikely to be in a position to appeal that decision, as the Premier League had little choice, but to do so.
yes this has been mentioned,instead of the FA calling it off the government will do their dirty work

Klopp is gonna come through your front door at 3am with a lump hammer.

To be honest on here there are a number who say that if <insert phrase> happens, they are finished with football.

I don’t believe it for a minute but if true, then good riddance.

Could not agree more. Thought I was the only one.

This is why I was surprised at the number of people who said they are finished with football if it was played behind closed doors.
The world has changed for quite a while

Indeed. What should be happening is that the stakeholders in football (broadcasters, sponsors, wealthy owners, supporters) should be formulating an 18 month financial plan to ensure the survival of football clubs at all levels in the game. In short a redistribution of wealth.

Supporters? Our financial contribution is as paying customers. Enough of this "done with football" stuff. If the sort of approach above is taken then we as supporters and our wallets should wholeheartedly commit to coming back in droves when that becomes possible.

A lot of people have wondered when or if the billions bubble that is football would burst. Well it just has only in a totally unexpected way. Time now for a reset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.