Hoovers

I got a zanussi (I know) off someone for fuck all and it's great. Thing that pisses me off about vacuum cleaners is, why are they so noisy? It's got be a hundred years since the hoover was invented, they should know how to make quiet ones now or is it all a conspiracy by the shy singing fans of domestic chores around the world to keep them loud

I got a zanussi (I know) off someone for fuck all and it's great. Thing that pisses me off about vacuum cleaners is, why are they so noisy? It's got be a hundred years since the hoover was invented, they should know how to make quiet ones now or is it all a conspiracy by the shy singing fans of domestic chores around the world to keep them loud
You have to buy the one the op is on about.

Miele cannister silent model similarly priced, 5 years now - outstanding purchase. Picked up one of those handheld Dyson trigger cordless vacs for odds & ends at roughly half the price, also a great purchase although battery dissipates rather quickly

I got a pink Panasonic one for free. It's lasted for nearly 2 years with just one bag change, and a couple of years for the person who had it before me. Probably cost about £40 new.

Best thing would be to live in a treehouse so you can just sweep the dirt out the front door. No need for a vacuum cleaner.

Reason I ask just been on Currys website and couldn’t believe the reviews off some people who have paid the price

People pay that price just so they can say they have an X or a Y. I wouldn't be surprised if they never use it, but use a sweeping brush instead. These £500 vacuum cleaners only appear to have the same warranty as most others, which, if yer want a vac get one from Lidl - THREE year warranty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.