Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I dont know what the Spanish word for 'scared' is and how precise the translation of Kuns interview was but all the media have gone for and emphasised 'scared' implying in a way some sort of unfounded fear by him and his City team mates. Does anyone know what he said? The word he used might translate in a number of ways including words like 'worried or concerned' by the virus. The fsct that all the papers have gone for the same translation and put it in bold headlines makes suspicious.

I dont know what the Spanish word for 'scared' is and how precise the translation of Kuns interview was but all the media have gone for and emphasised 'scared' implying in a way some sort of unfounded fear by him and his City team mates. Does anyone know what he said? The word he used might translate in a number of ways including words like 'worried or concerned' by the virus. The fsct that all the papers have gone for the same translation and put it in bold headlines makes suspicious.
Tbf that’s a weak stick to beat us with!

“Look at city’s players, they’re ‘scared’ of potentially either dying or killing their family!!!” - I think that won’t take off to be honest

Donald ?

I am a Manchester born and bred.

With all due respect,If your attitude is anything to go off,No wonder US is currently breaking Global records for infections, and deaths.

I also highly doubt you are a fully qualified microbiologist,who knows better than WHO,and other Top Doctors.

"World Health Organisation (headed by Tedros) states that there is no evidence that people who have recovered from Covid 19 and have antibodies, are protected from a second infection. (April 25th) If that is true then a vaccine is useless, because the function of a vaccine is to stimulate the body to produce antibodies to protect against infection.

"WHO experts, under Director General of WHO Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (shown), say that having Corona virus antibodies only shows that people had the virus."

Simplified it means antibodies under normal rules with Germs = Vaccine.However this is a Bio-Weapon,so normal rules dont apply.It yours to keep.......... for now..It has been described as an airborne AIDS Virus.

High risk groups are Athletes,many of whom are also black, and Asians,groups that are disproportionately more at risk than white Caucasians.Multiplying the risk factor.

There is now also serious concern that a strain of this Bio-Weapon has started infecting young children,this group was not considered at risk just a couple of weeks ago.Like i said an evolving, mutating, Bio-Weapon.

Also the 1918 Flu was deadly it killed millions globally.that was not a Bio-Weapon designed in a laboratory to keep mutating,and keep killing.

Why should Football players expose their loved ones,and their self to unnecessary danger.Asking them to play in the current climate fundamentally compromises their own health and safety and that of their loved ones.

Ridiculous it is even being considered as this virus starts to mutate in Children,and even domestic Pets.

A cure needs to be found first.

It should not even be up for discussion.

Like i said it is sickening the Sky/MSM campaign to get football back on the Telly at all costs.

They dont give a shit about footballers,they see only money.

Hopefully the PFA kick this in to touch.
For disclosure I have no bio-qualifications (in fact very little qualifications at all.

You keep using the term 'bio-weapon' - This being the case, who created it and released it on the world (apologies if you have already explained this somewhere)?

Love how they have dreamt up plans that someone after 15 pints couldn't of thought remotely sensible yet when academy football and below was mentioned
Fuck that off there's a virus out there killing 1000s havnt you heard, way to dangerous
No need to bother with sporting integrity just get it cancelled sharpish

Should the authorities pursue China for damages?
Reports coming out that they lied about the virus at the start.

Should the authorities pursue China for damages?
Reports coming out that they lied about the virus at the start.
International law doesn't allow for that, which makes sense as pretty much every nation would spend most of its time in court elsewhere in the world. A couple of States in the US have filed claims and already had them knocked back by the US court system and you the US system is much more favorable to groups seeking damage than most.

Tbf that’s a weak stick to beat us with!

“Look at city’s players, they’re ‘scared’ of potentially either dying or killing their family!!!” - I think that won’t take off to be honest
Possibly but the way the headlines screamed out 'scared!'- all of them l think - was not a good look and they seemed to revel in it.
As usual the litmus test was would they have quoted in the same way if a Liverpool player had used the same words in his own language on his home soil?

Yes it will, but its not essential, and nobody is getting on a packed tube anytime soon either.

Nothing is ever 100% safe, and that is not what people are saying.

Yes, unfortunately I do.

Football without fans is nothing to most of us match going fans, if they restart, cancel and start next season without fans, then its of no interest to me, I won't watch any of it, football without match going fans is not football imho.

I'll bet the TV tossers are already working on crowd noise synchronisation effects for closed door matches, like the old canned laughter.

You read it here first :)

So what if Aguero said he was scared nothing wrong with that at all. It doesnt make him any less of a man. If any think it shows he has more sence than the twats trying to get football restarted.
Aguero is probably saying what most of us are feeling when we step out of our front doors. Most of us that do that are frontline workers or people like me who have suddenly found ourselves doing 'frontline' work.
I would prefer to stat behind my front door but feel I need to do my little bit.
And yes I am scared every day, nothing wrong in admitting that, I am shit scared. Football is non essential and the players shouldn't be told to put them and their families at risk to kick a ball around in an empty stadium. Aguero was right in what he said

I dont buy papers or watch sky, bt etc but if any of those are taking the piss out of Aguero for saying he is scared need to grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.