Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until last season Liverpool had won 1 League cup & fuck all else in the last 15 years,no comparison with the rags not even on the same map....

I suppose they cosh Everton fans over the head with their distant history from the seventies and eighties. Mind you, Everton were champions several times in those decades as well.
Great user name, by the way @FightLikeAGirl.

I suppose they cosh Everton fans over the head with their distant history from the seventies and eighties. Mind you, Everton were champions several times in those decades as well.
Great user name, by the way @FightLikeAGirl.
Everton’s title wins are spread over exactly the same number of decades as Liverpool’s, seven.

I think that Liverpool should be crowned Champions but they should probably get a Certificate of Participation rather than a trophy to put in their cabinet.

This is to certify that __Liverpool FC__ completed in the Premier League of 2019/20 and were in ___First__ Place when the season was halted. Well done __Liverpool FC__.

I think that Liverpool should be crowned Champions but they should probably get a Certificate of Participation rather than a trophy to put in their cabinet.

This is to certify that __Liverpool FC__ completed in the Premier League of 2019/20 and were in ___First__ Place when the season was halted. Well done __Liverpool FC__.

If this is a blankety blank clue _____ I’ll guess c***s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.