Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Apologies if this has been mentioned.
Just seen on the news about the care home in that locked down before the government advice.
14 staff volunteered to live in and look after the residents.
Everyone has been tested and not one positive test.
These people deserve medals and more when we get some sort of normality back.
It's nice to hear a snippet of positivity.

Just seen on the news about the care home in that locked down before the government advice.
Yeah a thing of beauty, some people go above and beyond, tv interviewed the boss who wasn't part of the lockdown. Obviously I don't know his personal circumstances but would have been even better if he was also in there.

Yeah a thing of beauty, some people go above and beyond, tv interviewed the boss who wasn't part of the lockdown. Obviously I don't know his personal circumstances but would have been even better if he was also in there.
Granted mate, I never realised that until you just pointed it out.
Maybe he's not a medical guy or that's not his only business. Or he has his own family to care for. Could be anything really. He came over as a good guy.
I think he's forking out for half the 22 grand cost, so fair play.
But we know who the real heroes are in this story, and I salute them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-52507749/dogs-trained-to-try-to-sniff-out-coronavirus

Dogs trained to try to sniff out coronavirus

Firefighters in Corsica, France, are aiming to teach canines how to sniff out coronavirus, as they can other conditions.

It's hoped that detection dogs could be used to identify people with the virus at public places like airports.

Their trial is one of several experiments being undertaken in countries including the UK and the USA.

do you have the link for this amazing story ? Be a good one to share

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.