------------------kev----------------
mendy-----laporte--rodri----semedo
------------------ederson---------------

--braaf------aguero-----mahrez----
----------aouar----gundo------------
--------------palversa----------------
alaba--garcia/thb-dinho---cuoto
---------------steffan-----------------

Too many changes to be realistic but would be an awesome transition. I imagine we'll sign a center-back but you gotta wonder what are plans are for bernardo and foden next season.
Why would you play one of the best attacking midfielders in the world out of position. KDB will not play as a dm.

--sancho--------jesus--------raz--
-----------foden---bernardo--------
------------------kev----------------
mendy-----laporte--rodri----semedo
------------------ederson---------------

--braaf------aguero-----mahrez----
----------aouar----gundo------------
--------------palversa----------------
alaba--garcia/thb-dinho---cuoto
---------------steffan-----------------

Too many changes to be realistic but would be an awesome transition. I imagine we'll sign a center-back but you gotta wonder what are plans are for bernardo and foden next season.
KDB as a CDM?! Why not buy a CB and let rodri play CDM

How much would that lot cost?

too much! Lol in fairness in rumours are to be believed then sancho and Dias would be the real expensive ones? But if Leroy left for say £70m and sancho was £80-100m on a 6 year contract then it’s not too bad? Steffen we own anyway, cancelo swap with semedo, telles I believe is on the market for £25m ish this summer (if it happens) and we could now probably get Dias for cheaper than his release clause? Plus if otamendi, angelino and a load of fringe players leave plus the saving on wages on Silva and bravo then why not? (Besides we probably won’t want most of them) :-)

Steffen
Semedo
Ruben Dias
Telles
Auoar
Sancho

fuck it ;-)

There’s a likely restructuring/increase of the HG quota on the horizon, so that needs to be taken into account; we have to be proactive in preparing for it, rather than reactive and end up either massively overpaying, or accommodating substandard squad players.

Steffen and Semedo yes, but Dias - or Upamecano - could push Garcia and/or THB to look elsewhere, which would be morally and economically damaging, in terms of losing and having to replace a ‘free’ HG talent. Someone like Koulibaly, who’d immediately become the best centreback in the league, would improve the team short/medium term, while still giving the younger lads not only a reference point to learn from, but also the incentive to replace him in 3/4 years. I’d send Otamendi to Napoli to offset Napoli’s price tag.

Telles would flop in England, and we don’t need another misfit leftback. Just get Danny Rose in as a steady, proven option. He was quality for Newcastle on loan, and would hit the ground running and cover us until a better option comes onto the market.

Aouar is quality, but so is Todd Cantwell, who’s had a more productive season in the league we play in, for a soon-to-be relegated team; the English option should always be a priority, as long as the quality isn’t compromised, and he’s going to eclipse Maddison and Grealish in terms of impact on the national team over the next few years. Him and Foden are going to duopolise the England midfield for the next decade, so having them together at City would be a source of pride.

Sancho is a no-go, IMO. Saka from Arsenal makes more sense, as he’s naturally inclined to stay wide on the left, and therefore an ideal replacement for Sane. He’s going to be available for a fraction of the price, too.

There’s a likely restructuring/increase of the HG quota on the horizon, so that needs to be taken into account; we have to be proactive in preparing for it, rather than reactive and end up either massively overpaying, or accommodating substandard squad players.

Steffen and Semedo yes, but Dias - or Upamecano - could push Garcia and/or THB to look elsewhere, which would be morally and economically damaging, in terms of losing and having to replace a ‘free’ HG talent. Someone like Koulibaly, who’d immediately become the best centreback in the league, would improve the team short/medium term, while still giving the younger lads not only a reference point to learn from, but also the incentive to replace him in 3/4 years. I’d send Otamendi to Napoli to offset Napoli’s price tag.

Telles would flop in England, and we don’t need another misfit leftback. Just get Danny Rose in as a steady, proven option. He was quality for Newcastle on loan, and would hit the ground running and cover us until a better option comes onto the market.

Aouar is quality, but so is Todd Cantwell, who’s had a more productive season in the league we play in, for a soon-to-be relegated team; the English option should always be a priority, as long as the quality isn’t compromised, and he’s going to eclipse Maddison and Grealish in terms of impact on the national team over the next few years. Him and Foden are going to duopolise the England midfield for the next decade, so having them together at City would be a source of pride.

Sancho is a no-go, IMO. Saka from Arsenal makes more sense, as he’s naturally inclined to stay wide on the left, and therefore an ideal replacement for Sane. He’s going to be available for a fraction of the price, too.
You had me until you started mentioning Rose and Cantwell lol. I hope you're kidding? Danny Rose is finished and his legs are gone, he has also becomed a miserable whiney ****, that's why he got binned off to Newcastle real fast. Mourinho rather plays a right footed CB youngster out of postion at left back than Rose. Not to mention Todd Cantwell who hit the ground running in PL and played good against us, other than that he's been distinctly average. It doesn't help your case that he's got the upper body strength of a 12 year old school girl and plays as a winger, not a midfielder. Who's going to defend between Foden and Cantwell? And what has Cantwell done to even get mentioned in the same sentence as Grealish and Maddison. I'd 100% rather play Doyle and Bernabe before even considering Cantwell who's not even a central mid.

I'm not trying to be rude but I think you're alone on those two points. I agree about the first two sentences and the last one though

Last edited:
In 2 years time our squad will be a huge change over. I posted who is leaving within 2 years but didnt realise what would be left.

Eddy, laporte, Kdb, bernado (said he wants spain tho), rodri, foden, raz, jesus.
Hopefully garcia, doyle, braaf & couto as well.
So we need at least
1 x keeper (eddy)
1 x tb (couto back up maybe)
2 x cb (laporte garcia)
1 x lb (hopefully mendy stays fi
1 x cdm (rodri)
1 x am (Kdb foden bernado)
2 x lw (think mahrez will leave)
1 x rw (sterling)
1 x st (jesus)
I know we have good youth coming through in doyle & braaf but I cant see a solid spine here. Very good players but not kompany ferna david yaya kun. We need a b@stard either at CB or cdm, we're a very nice polite team.

2 questions
Who's your preference?
Can we afford 11 players in 2 seasons?

Please help a blue out in this desperate time.

In 2 years time our squad will be a huge change over. I posted who is leaving within 2 years but didnt realise what would be left.

2 questions
Who's your preference?
Can we afford 11 players in 2 seasons?

Please help a blue out in this desperate time.

For The 20/21 Season:
Transfer Window Goals:
Transitioning the first team squad to an Academy Players-Based one and using signings to supplement it based on long-term projections and development & integration of academy players.

Before any new players arrive, City should reward the deserving current players with a promotion up the squad list and a squad number upgrade.

Forwards[4 Starters | 5 Prospects]
LW
  • #7 Raheem Sterling(25) - starter
  • #11 Jayden Braaf(18)
  • #19 Morgan Rogers(18)
ST
  • #10 Sergio Agüero(32) - starter
  • #9 Gabriel Jesus(23) - starter
  • #23 Thiago Almada(19) [New]
RW
  • #26 Riyad Mahrez(29) - starter
  • #24 Mohamed Ihattaren(18) [New]
  • #29 Amad Traoré(18) [New]

Midfielders[5 Starters | 3 Prospects]
LCAM
  • #21 Phil Foden(20) - starter
  • #8 Houssem Aouar(22) - starter [New]
  • #28 Adrian Bernabé(19)
CDM
  • #16 Rodri(24) - starter
  • #6 Eduardo Camavinga(18) [New]
RCAM
  • #17 Kevin de Bruyne(29) - starter
  • #20 Bernardo Silva(26) - starter
  • #18 Tommy Doyle(19)

Defenders[5 Starters | 7 Prospects]
LB
  • #3 Ben Mendy(26) - starter
  • #00 Rayan Ait-Nouri(19) [New]
CB
  • #4 Aymeric Laporte(26) - starter
  • #5 Alessandro Bastoni(21) [New]
  • #34 Philippe Sandler(23)
  • #15 Eric Garcia(19)
  • #00 Tanguy Kouassi(18) [New]
  • #14 Taylor Harwood-Bellis(18)
  • #25 Fernandinho(35) - starter
RB
  • #2 Kyle Walker(30) - starter
  • #27 Joao Cancelo(26) - starter
  • #00 Yan Couto(18)
SQUAD SIZE: 29 Players
AVERAGE AGE:
22.7 Years Old

Overall Transfers(Summer)
Out(6 Players)

• #21 David Silva(34)
  • #19 Leroy Sané(24)
  • #5 John Stones(26)
  • #11 Oleksandr Zinchenko(23)
  • #8 Ilkay Gundogan(30)
  • #30 Nicolas Otamendi(32)

In(~£270M For 8 Players | 7 Promoted From Within)
  • Houssem Aouar(22) - £45M
  • Thiago Almada(19) - £20M
  • Rayan Ait-Nouri(19) - £25M
  • Amad Traoré(18) - £20M
  • Mohamed Ihattaren(18) - £25M
  • Eduardo Camavinga(18) - £55M
  • Tanguy Kouassi(18) - Free Agent
  • Alessandro Bastoni(21) - £50M
  • Adrian Bernabé(19)
  • Tommy Doyle(19)
  • Jayden Braaf(18)
  • Morgan Rogers(18)
  • Taylor Harwood-Bellis(18)
  • Yan Couto(18)
  • Philippe Sandler(23)

Academy Players Transfer Market Target List
  • [Attacking Midfielder] Ömer Beyaz (17) Aug 2003
  • [Central Midfielder] Édouard Michut (17) Mar 2003
  • [Left Winger] - (2003/2004)
  • [Centre-Forward] Luka Reischl (16) Feb 2004
  • [Attacking Midfielder] Josh Adam (16) Jan 2004
  • [Defensive Midfielder] Lavia Roméo (16) Jan 2004
  • [Left Centre-Back] - (2003/2004)
  • [Right Centre-Back] - (2003/2004)
  • [English DM Prospect] - (2005/Dec 2006)

For The 21/22 Season:

Forwards[2 Starters | 8 Prospects]
LW
  • Thiago Almada(20)
  • Morgan Rogers(19)
  • Samuel Edozie(18)
  • Jayden Braaf(19)
  • Raheem Sterling(26, Sold to Real Madrid)
ST
  • Gabriel Jesus(24) - starter
  • Mohamed Ihattaren(19)
  • Liam Delap(18)
  • Sergio Aguero(33, Leave)
RW
  • Riyad Mahrez(30) - starter
  • Adrian Bernabé(20)
  • Amad Traoré(19)

Midfielders[5 Starters | 3 Prospects]
LCAM
  • Houssem Aouar(23) - starter
  • Phil Foden(21) - starter
  • Cole Palmer(19)
CDM
  • Rodri(25) - starter
  • Eduardo Camavinga(19)
RCAM
  • Kevin de Bruyne(30) - starter
  • Bernardo Silva(27) - starter
  • Tommy Doyle(20)

Defenders[3 Starters | 9 Prospects]
LB
  • Ben Mendy(27) - starter
  • Rayan Ait-Nouri(20)
  • [Academy Left-Back(18)]
CB
  • Aymeric Laporte(27) - starter
  • Philippe Sandler(24)
  • Eric Garcia(20)
  • Alessandro Bastoni(22)
  • Tanguy Kouassi(19)
  • Taylor Harwood-Bellis(19)
  • Fernandinho(36, Leave)
RB
  • Joao Cancelo(27) - starter
  • Yan Couto(19)
  • Pedro Porro(22)
  • Kyle Walker(31, Sold)
SQUAD SIZE: 30 Players
AVERAGE AGE:
21.5 Years Old

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.