Hoovers

Remember what Quentin Crisp ("one of England's stately homos") once said......."There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first 4 years, the dirt doesn't get any worse".

Remember what Quentin Crisp ("one of England's stately homos") once said......."There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first 4 years, the dirt doesn't get any worse".
Oh yes. I was thinking about that as I read the thread, then up he pops.....and he was right..

Our Dyson is about to die soon, the trigger is wonky and keeps cutting out which is another problem.

Thinking of going G-tech, anybody got one? Are they value for money?

Take a look at the Sebo upright range. Not cordless but efficient and indestructible. We’ve had one for 15 years with no problems. I wouldn’t buy any other brand now.

Glad my first phrase wasn't totally wasted.

I possibly could but it's getting on in general & may well be a contact inside so approaching not being worth messing with.
It was not wasted. I am of the make do and mend persuasion plus the idea of spending money on a hoover has zero appeal. Not whilst Henry is still going strong.

I got a zanussi (I know) off someone for fuck all and it's great. Thing that pisses me off about vacuum cleaners is, why are they so noisy? It's got be a hundred years since the hoover was invented, they should know how to make quiet ones now or is it all a conspiracy by the shy singing fans of domestic chores around the world to keep them loud

I briefly had one of those Bosch 'silent' ones. The advert was a woman hoovering around a sleeping tiger.

Absolute wank. To be quiet, it had to be on the lowest power setting, which was so low it didn't pick anything up! Absolute turd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.