#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if City can't overturn the ban, and he decides it's best for him to leave, please direct your ire to the club who put him in that position.
Agree. Soriano's been going around telling people how it's an open and shut case, how compelling the evidence we have is, we need to trust them, etc. The CAS is a real court, so if all that is true we'll be fine. If we lose he's either mislead everyone or the people running the club aren't nearly as clever as they thinks they are. I would leave too.

I understand Dutch. The way he answered that question, what he will decide if the two year ban is upheld, left little doubt in my mind that, if two years, he will very likely leave, and if one year, he might stay. And as a few here said, he shouldn't be looked at negatively if and when he decides to leave.

I don't begrudge him thinking that way but he should have kept schtum.

Well, if City can't overturn the ban, and he decides it's best for him to leave, please direct your ire to the club who put him in that position.
He's Manchester city's employee, I don't go into people's pocket because he deserves his salary but we all know he makes tens of millions of pounds a year, City gave you a contract until age 34 if I'm not mistaken, the club is in crisis so you go to the media and say that if it's just one year it might be okay but two years who knows? What would you say if City had told him in two,three,four years from now: Hi Kevin, we know you have a contract here but we signed it when you were younger ,when you were the best midfielder in the world. You are not the player you used to be so we have decided to cancel the contract, thank you. Contracts should be respected. This club made him who he is today, people forget what they said about him in England during his time in Chelsea? Manchester City made KDB and not the other way around. So his answer is not respecting his bosses and certainly not millions of Manchester city's fans. Del Piero and Buffon have gone to the second league with Juventus and he wants to leave because of a ban. Come on.
Don't get me wrong, if he wants to leave and we'll get the right offer I'll wish him all the best and I'll cherish everything he did for us, but he should not have to say it.

If he does go while under contract it would normally smash the transfer record. But we don’t know the impact of covid on transfer fees. The bottom could fall out. Would we sell him then? I doubt it.

Whatever happens with any player City are always our team. If they stay it is fantastic and if they go as long as they tried hard I wish them well. The ban or not was done to unsettle City as is the super League nonsense. Propaganda is the oldest method of hate because it works.

He's Manchester city's employee, I don't go into people's pocket because he deserves his salary but we all know he makes tens of millions of pounds a year, City gave you a contract until age 34 if I'm not mistaken, the club is in crisis so you go to the media and say that if it's just one year it might be okay but two years who knows? What would you say if City had told him in two,three,four years from now: Hi Kevin, we know you have a contract here but we signed it when you were younger ,when you were the best midfielder in the world. You are not the player you used to be so we have decided to cancel the contract, thank you. Contracts should be respected. This club made him who he is today, people forget what they said about him in England during his time in Chelsea? Manchester City made KDB and not the other way around. So his answer is not respecting his bosses and certainly not millions of Manchester city's fans. Del Piero and Buffon have gone to the second league with Juventus and he wants to leave because of a ban. Come on.
Don't get me wrong, if he wants to leave and we'll get the right offer I'll wish him all the best and I'll cherish everything he did for us, but he should not have to say it.

He left Germany an accomplished player. Did City make him a better player still, yes. He's 28, soon to be 29; he's in the best time of his career and he stands to lose two Champions League seasons while in his golden age as a footballer. He deserves better and I think it has little to do with money. He will likely earn less anyhow. But he'll be competing for the biggest honor in european club football, commensurate with his very unique talent.

Newcastle can have him for 150 Million Pound.

And for the next two years ( If the ban stayed) since there will be no Champions League, we can rely more on Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.