Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm watching Sunday supplement now and the more they talk the more you realise what an utter farce everything they suggest is. I'm sorry but this season has to be written off and football not restarted until it is safe to do so.

it really is that simple. yet every day we get spoon fed the league is going to be played in Australia, or timbucktwo, or where ever. The league cant restart after this long break for numerous reasons , it isn't safe for one !, players aren't fit, players are at the four corners of the world at the moment with their families etc etc. This talk of a restart is getting boring the government need to step in and say no sport until its 100% safe for fans to watch in the statium

Someone posted a video of Simon Jordan saying all this talk of finishing the season is just fantasy talk, it's just to keep football in the news and the momentum going.

It's is literally just filler to take up back pages and get as many clicks as poss.
Good old jordan says it how it is

The Dippers have lost four of their last six games ,they were knackered physically and mentally , Klippety had driven the same ten players he uses every week into the ground and they were due to play a difficult Derby game away from home and visit the Etihad , they also have previous of bottling title run-ins , they are renowned for it .
Not a chance in hell they were going to win the title by 25 points or get 100 points , for a start we had the Goons game in hand at home , and the Dippers wheels had well and truly come off.
The Dippers are the biggest bottle merchants stealing oxygen , how many cup finals did Klippety lose on the bounce four or five ?

Give them the title ? Titles are earned over 38 games not flogging the same ten players over 29 games and enjoying VAR , referees and opposition players assisting in virtually every game they played.
Send a few articulated lorries of candles to Dipperpool and give them nowt.

it really is that simple. yet every day we get spoon fed the league is going to be played in Australia, or timbucktwo, or where ever. The league cant restart after this long break for numerous reasons , it isn't safe for one !, players aren't fit, players are at the four corners of the world at the moment with their families etc etc. This talk of a restart is getting boring the government need to step in and say no sport until its 100% safe for fans to watch in the statium

The players union, led by the utterly inept and overpaid Gordon Taylor, should just put an end to this nonsense and say my members don't play until its 100% safe and fans are allowed back in.

The players union, led by the utterly inept and overpaid Gordon Taylor, should just put an end to this nonsense and say my members don't play until its 100% safe and fans are allowed back in.

Any other union leader would have come out and said that. Our members are not going to risk their lives it's odd that this union wont defend its members.

What surprises me is that the Premier League & FA dont have some ruling incase a season cannot be finished, Eg Pandemic, Natural Disaster, War etc.

Good old jordan says it how it is
I tell you what, I used to think he was a proper gobshite, well I still do actually but that vid changed my opinion about him. He did tell it how it was and didn't say what most press and media have been spouting.
This is the vid, worth watching if you've not seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.