#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly within his rights to look elsewhere if a 2 year ban is upheld, however there was no real need to dignify that sort of question with an answer. Not great.

Perfectly within his rights to look elsewhere if a 2 year ban is upheld,

Not really. He's signed a lengthy contract. We can't fuck him off if, for example, he was injured for 2 years, so why is he allowed to fuck us off for CL football (potentially?)

(I realise we will more than likely get a hefty sum, but that sum has been reduced by these comments, IMHO.)

Given his age and that the ban would impact his latter prime years I can see why.

I've been wondering how the appeal in the context of COVID-19 will affect our involvement in CL.

We're already losing now a key year of his career and other players closer or over 30. The others are over 30: Dinho, Kun and Merlin, but Kev is next oldest of our key players.

We were looking like having a great chance to go through against RM but now we don't even know if the'll be CL football for this season and if so it won't resemble what it was and performances will surely be out of the norm with odd results to come about.

WIth the appeal, it would seem we might still get it for next season, and then the decision saying how much longer.

If that happens and we have no more CL football this season, that's another missed year as we have a real chance at winning it. Maybe if we win it this season and then had a 2 year ban Kev is more likely to stay.

Fuck me what a bunch of slapped arses you lot are. His comments weren't even bad. He was just giving his honest assessment of the situation. Not like he was screaming from the rooftops that he wants to leave immediately. Grow up.

The older I get, the stranger I find football supporters.

Hammered if he lies, hammered if he tells his truth.

This won’t be news to anyone in the club.

While totally an understandable position, you would hope a player like KDB would show more loyalty in the situation and help the club lift itself up again. I believe, if the ban is upheld, will highlight the difference between great players that played for us and legends.

What a fucking load of shit and Shame on anyone for believing it. Do you honestly believe that he would go to Liverpool anyway after 3 years of intense rivalry . If you read another paper it says he may even stay longer even if pep leaves.liverpool have had just 2 good seasons in years and everyone thinks they are the greatest ever .

What a fucking load of shit and Shame on anyone for believing it. Do you honestly believe that he would go to Liverpool anyway after 3 years of intense rivalry . If you read another paper it says he may even stay longer even if pep leaves.liverpool have had just 2 good seasons in years and everyone thinks they are the greatest ever .
NOBODY believes we would sell him to the dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.