what's your nightmare?

When we had two young kids, we lived in a house on a cul-de-sac corner. The main road had a school at one end. Had a recurring nightmare of my daughter running into the street and getting run over by a speeding high school kid not paying attention driving to or from school. Spent a small fortune to fence in the entire yard so she couldn’t run out there!

Had same nightmare a few months ago. She’s 23 now, thank goodness.

Mine is usually a lorry or a racing car turning on to a road that I’m in the middle of. As it speeds up towards me I jump out of the way. A number of times I’ve ended up on the floor next to the bed. Once I took the wife with me!

It’s clearly a stress dream. Thankfully, I’ve not had it for while.

Mine is usually a lorry or a racing car turning on to a road that I’m in the middle of. As it speeds up towards me I jump out of the way. A number of times I’ve ended up on the floor next to the bed. Once I took the wife with me!

It’s clearly a stress dream. Thankfully, I’ve not had it for while.

Now that is brilliant, you have actually 'jumped' out of the way of the lorry and landed on the floor !!!
I presume you got fed up of hurting yourself so grabbed the wife to have something soft to land on ?

Now that is brilliant, you have actually 'jumped' out of the way of the lorry and landed on the floor !!!
I presume you got fed up of hurting yourself so grabbed the wife to have something soft to land on ?

Lol. The poor thing, I nearly frightened the life out of her!

I live 5 mins drive from perth city in a well established suburb and I can easily see 5 tiger snakes in an hour walking around the lake next to my house . It's bloody crawling with the things. I work with Aussies who have never even seen any so they do seem to be very area specific.
I've lived here since 87 and I've seen one snake, never seen a shark, in fact since the little gekkos arrived I don't ever see a spider.

Getting eaten by a shark is a nightmare i've had a few times..

Not so much a nightmare, but had a straightener with Giggs and Keane in a pub car park once after the derby. I won on points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.