City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Its an improvement on this season but its not great.

I like the attempt at a mosaic but it looks very cheap the way they have done it (and the price doesn't seem to correlate with that). The back should be the same material and if the pattern was smaller (zoom out a bit) it would have looked better.

Also alludes to various possible future negative newspaper headlines. "Manchester City shirt reflects __________ dream which is now in pieces". Or on a positive, maybe something along the lines of "smashing records".

I like the attempt at a mosaic but it looks very cheap the way they have done it (and the price doesn't seem to correlate with that). The back should be the same material and if the pattern was smaller (zoom out a bit) it would have looked better.

Also alludes to various possible future negative newspaper headlines. "Manchester City shirt reflects __________ dream which is now in pieces". Or on a positive, maybe something along the lines of "smashing records".
Probably som rules about the back of the shirt re the numbering being clear?

Hits the nail on the head this. It's better than last years but could be improved with a few tweaks. I think we'll be getting some nice away/third kits this year however which should be good.

We all love a concept kit. So here are some more from me. Home kit has arches on the shoulders that represent Maine Road. Away kit is a nice return to bee themed kits. Third kit is based around canals in Manchester and on the crest.

fz91FV2.jpg

They're all a f**kin' clown shoes imho but I'm in my 50's and, therefore, not part of the target demographic, I would imagine. Ordered the 125th anniversary one (38 quid) and can't wait.

As for the home shirt, nightmare. I can just imagine Martin Tyler (the moment something goes wrong)
"And just like the shirts... the cracks are beginning to show!"
Bet he can't wait.

We all love a concept kit. So here are some more from me. Home kit has arches on the shoulders that represent Maine Road. Away kit is a nice return to bee themed kits. Third kit is based around canals in Manchester and on the crest.

fz91FV2.jpg
again.....every kit there is far better than the "official" ones rumoured

Thought it would be hard to produce kits worse than this season, but fairplay they have managed to succeed

fz91FV2.jpg
They're okay, but a bit too fussy.
1. Make the collar on the home kit plain white and ditch the pattern on the sleeves.
2. Make the away kit plain black with a plain yellow collar.
3. Make the collar on the third kit plain blue.

Then, you'd have three excellent kits. Sometimes, less can be more, yeah?

They're okay, but a bit too fussy.
1. Make the collar on the home kit plain white and ditch the pattern on the sleeves.
2. Make the away kit plain black with a plain yellow collar.
3. Make the collar on the third kit plain blue.

Then, you'd have three excellent kits. Sometimes, less can be more, yeah?
They all sound very boring mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.