Dave Greenfield RIP

saw them at the apollo in i think it was 77- supported by the drones if i recall correctly

Gutted. Seen them at the move in the 04 opening the Thursday night, on the same bill as jimmy cliff, ocean colour scene and madness, great mix and great night of music.

This song I love as it's a fab tune and also reminds me of being in Torquay in 1992 funnily enough walking down the beaches.

Oh shit! There goes the charabanc!

Just hearing this dreadful news now. On the main Irish TV news bulletin. Dave gave the band a unique sound. Saw them last year in Dublin and couldn't wait for their concert at the end of this month in the Olympia. So sad.

RIP Dave

I’ve seen them play several times and Dave’s sound was very distinctive so it will be interesting if they carry on.

a few years ago they played in Leeds on a Friday night and the gig paused whilst the lead singer slagged off the Guinness hat I was wearing for St Paddy’s night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.