Love Island 2019

People who moan about this show or any show. It’s simple. You do not have to watch it. It’s on 1 of a possible 100 channels to watch if you have free view or 500 channels if you have sky.

Go an watch something else and stop moaning
Some of us with Teenage Kids dont have much choice
Its give and take

Ha some of them are more clever and in good jobs than most who slag it off
Yeah, one of them said she was a ‘government advisor’ a few years ago. So they are undoubtedly the crem de la crem. I include the one who sold pencils in this too. You can’t get much higher than that no can you.

Yeah, one of them said she was a ‘government advisor’ a few years ago. So they are undoubtedly the crem de la crem. I include the one who sold pencils in this too. You can’t get much higher than that no can you.
What about the A&E Dr who has gone straight back to work by the way,the women who does bomb disposal for charities,they did a follow up prog on her after doing just that,the policeman,fireman,engineer,need i go on,it has come a long way since the first series

What about the A&E Dr who has gone straight back to work by the way,the women who does bomb disposal for charities,they did a follow up prog on her after doing just that,the policeman,fireman,engineer,need i go on,it has come a long way since the first series
Let’s have a look at the next batch when they arrive and re visit this :)

Seriously who cares and who watches that shite?
Full of millennial selfish stuck up arrogant twats. Needs scrapping period.
They’re younger than Millennials. They’re Generation Z. Millennials are mid to late 30s now.

As Love Island is cancelled they are trialling a new format. It will be called Hate Island.
Basically 5 couples will be sent to an island, 2 x City fans, 2 x Newcastle fans, 2 x Everton fans.

The idea of the programme is to see whether the 2 x Rags or the 2 x scousers are the first to be thrown off a cliff into the sea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.