UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days of ffp we had Uefa looking at our accounts regularly making sure everything we did was fine and it was all fine till they changed the ffp rules to have us fail them! After that our owners new what they said face to face was utter bullshit and behind our backs they were scheming against at every turn even now with that bent twat Gill.
Very probably did and as PB has said on many occasions they changed the spreadsheet at the last moment
But it doesn't get away from the fact that we were inventing companies to wash money away so we'd only just comply

Don't misunderstand me. I think FFP was a ruse and would be proven illegal if challenged in the European courts

Very probably did and as PB has said on many occasions they changed the spreadsheet at the last moment
But it doesn't get away from the fact that we were inventing companies to wash money away so we'd only just comply

Don't misunderstand me. I think FFP was a ruse and would be proven illegal if challenged in the European courts
At no point have we invented companies to inject money, we’re not even accused of that.

At no point have we invented companies to inject money, we’re not even accused of that.
There's been some very creative accounting, simple as that, but every single big football club is doing exactly the same thing, so the pearl clutching from the likes of the dippers and the idiots from stretford is ridiculously hypocritical.

“Inventing companies to Wash money away” you have the evidence of that?

Ah right you don’t know what you talking about.
It was widely reported
The club sold its players’ image rights to a third party for £24.5m lump sum, which on paper helped it record 2012/13 financial results that fell within the limit of acceptable losses under FFP rules.

The club has never been willing to disclose the name of that company, though it was established that it is Fordham Sports Image Rights Ltd, whose Companies House listing reveals to have a close attachment to City. The club’s senior legal officer Simon Cliff and non-executive director John Macbeath are both listed as directors at the time of the transaction.

Last edited:
City have always denied strenuously any wrong doing but agreed a settlement with UEFA in 2014. UEFA accepted that we had met all the obligations imposed but now people reputed to be our own fans argue that we'd been up to a whole range of violations of the regulations even UEFA never claimed. City's case is quite simply that we have not violated FFP at all and that there is absolutely no evidence that we have and, in fact, irrefutable evidence that we haven't. So how any City fan can claim that UEFA has actually caught us with our hand in the till and is simply imposing a punishment that, come on chaps we all know we deserve is disgraceful. Our club is the best run club in the world, operates at a profit, is debt free and wins trophies - those are its only breaches of FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.