UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based upon their own time frame to complete and that PSG had the later part of thier case dismissed due to the same detail, I fail to see how UEFA can make this stick in CAS or anywhere else for that matter.

It may well be that we were somewhat creative after the fact, and that UEFA are more than a little pissed they missed it and said fuck it, stick on the ban anyway and let's ride it in the CAS.

CAS have previous for moving goal posts, I believe.

Let's see what happens.
Ours was 'completed' (read as rushed) within the 5 year limit, PSG's case 'accidentally' (read as brown envelopes) ran over.

Does anyone know who Sponge Sports is and are they reliable (yes I’m desperate for some good news, especially after seeing BM’s opening offer for Sane)

Think City are going legal

Putting 2 and 2 together and making 22 - @Prestwich_Blue indicated sometime ago that we were planning to dish some dirt on LFC - @tolmie's hairdoo has recently indicated there may be police enquires - ‘a sting’. I am a complete KFA but I can’t believe City and our owners have sat around doing nothing whilst those shit houses like Gill, Parry and those wankers in Munich have been openly conspiring against us - for years. Football is awash with money, dodgy people, money laundering, back handlers and sycophants. You wouldn’t have to dig too hard to catch out people like Allardyce, Platini and co.... come on City cheer us all up and drop a few bombs. The time for appeasement is over... I want some Blitzkrieg !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.