Di Maria's wife doesn't like Manchester.

Manchester has a lot going for it as a city but there’s no doubts it also has many problems. Not unlike any other major city in the world in that regard.
I left when I was 17 and whilst I enjoy my visits I have no wish to ever live there again.
Horses for courses isn’t it. I’m sure there’s many others who would never dream of leaving and if that’s what makes them happy then fair fucks to them.

Exactly. I love visiting the countries around the Mediterranean region but could never live there - each to their own.

Personally I love Manchester: yes it has its problems but it’s so vibrant, creative and dynamic and a brilliant place to visit regardless where you’re from.

I’ve been to Argentina. BA was good but some it was grim.

She didn't want to go to England in the first place so it wouldn't of mattered where she ended up - spoilt brat syndrome from someone who has probably disowned her roots

she probably did her research about Manchester...might have enjoyed it in London more.

probably much easier for her to live in Latin countries

I would love to visit my home city as someone who is visiting for the first time. I've had 40 odd years of conditioning to get the flow, vibe, atmosphere and feel of the place. I know which places are ropey, which places are good for a night out, where the 'up for it' women are, where the traffic is a nightmare, how to pick an accent out, where the police are twats, where you need to be on the ball, where you can escape to for some peace and quiet, where the decent boozers are, where the best takeaways are, where the roadworks are, which areas are blue and which are red, the quickest way from here to there, where the best houses are, where the clampets are, where the pretentious twats are.

I think what I'm trying to say is that you have to live and breath this place, you have to soak it up, you've got to feel it.

But don't slag it off after living in a posh gaff for a year you cheeky cow.

I would love to visit my home city as someone who is visiting for the first time. I've had 40 odd years of conditioning to get the flow, vibe, atmosphere and feel of the place. I know which places are ropey, which places are good for a night out, where the 'up for it' women are, where the traffic is a nightmare, how to pick an accent out, where the police are twats, where you need to be on the ball, where you can escape to for some peace and quiet, where the decent boozers are, where the best takeaways are, where the roadworks are, which areas are blue and which are red, the quickest way from here to there, where the best houses are, where the clampets are, where the pretentious twats are.

I think what I'm trying to say is that you have to live and breath this place, you have to soak it up, you've got to feel it.

But don't slag it off after living in a posh gaff for a year you cheeky cow.

If you're in the business of doing guided tours of the city, I would suggest you start with the ‘ where the up for it women are’ for some quick and easy cash

If you're in the business of doing guided tours of the city, I would suggest you start with the ‘ where the up for it women are’ for some quick and easy cash

Easier persuaded is a better description.

Always baffled me when people who come from poor countries always slag of Manchester.

why? If you analyse it it’s pretty understandable. Food, average. Weather, shit. Culture, very different from Latin countries. Things to do, basic.

As much as we all love Manchester at this present time it simply doesn’t compete with london, Paris, Madrid, Barca, Rio, Buenas Aires, Rome etc. It’s foolish to think that isn’t a factor in a rich footballer’s (and his family’s) life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.