Summer Transfers

Past his sell on date most likely, but do you think Ehran Zahavi could have been a success in this league? The lad (I'm 46) seems like a great talent, great attitude, leadership, everything.
Wow what a surprise, I didn't expect that. Eran Zahavi is the best Israeli player at the moment, he is not the fastest, he is not the strongest, he has no superior technique or dribble but he is a huge winner I! do not think there is much like him in the Premier League. You really can't imagine what a Winner he is, he's always the one to score in the 90th minute (he has a championship goal similar to Aguero in the 90th minute), he took all by himself his team all the way to the Champions League, broke the Israeli record with 40+ goals in the season and then chose the China's big money. He makes a lot of money and in China and score a lot of goals. In the last Euro qualifying, he finished as a goal scorer with 11 or 12 goals. Great player. The truth is that he was very close to Tottenham in January but the window closed before the deal was completed. He is definitely good enough to play in the Premier League but not at City, plus he will be 33 soon so it probably won't happen...

That's debatable. I really like the look of Tonali, he has the physicality, passing range and offensive qualities to succeed in the PL. Leadership qualities as well, I think Pep would love him.

As for the CB's. Upamecano is Vinny replacement which we should've gotten before this season. Koopmeiners to replace Otamendi who's definitely leaving, and we need a backup cb that's left footed for obvious reasons. Tobido is an outside bet but he'd be a great addition if Stones were to leave (doubt it due to HG quota though). They're very similar players but Tobido is much better on current form and has more potential
On BBC this morning it reports Arsenal Rags and Tottenham favourites to sign Upamecano - no mention of City. My guess is we will end up with one of the young guys we keep being linked with..

All we need is Sancho and a top class centre back. Team sorted for the next two seasons then.

Keep Sané, sell Otamendi and Angelino.

On BBC this morning it reports Arsenal Rags and Tottenham favourites to sign Upamecano - no mention of City. My guess is we will end up with one of the young guys we keep being linked with..

According to the BBC United are signing several hundred new players with their £10 trillion cash reserves this summer - so I’d take anything those fantasists say with a huge pinch of salt.

According to the BBC United are signing several hundred new players with their £10 trillion cash reserves this summer - so I’d take anything those fantasists say with a huge pinch of salt.
To be fair the BBC weren’t reporting that at all, it was in their gossip column from something I’ve never heard of called football.london.

Seems futile atm but we are going to be massively in advantage with selling clubs than normal when we are told massively inflated prices. Clubs skint from pandemic forcing them to sell. Kamara from Marseille 20 yrs old 27m. No pandemic £65m

We won’t need to spend the amounts we’ve become used to because there will be bargains to be had, nor will we get as much for our deadwood as we have in the past.

The market will shrink but those with most cash will still have an advantage. We’ll still be criticised in the media for spending even though our cash could save some clubs. ‘Twas ever thus.

To be fair the BBC weren’t reporting that at all, it was in their gossip column from something I’ve never heard of called football.london.

Agreed but the BBC do pick out as many Rag stories / click baits as they possibly can.

All we need is Sancho and a top class centre back. Team sorted for the next two seasons then.

Keep Sané, sell Otamendi and Angelino.
Next 2 seasons definite leavers.
Bravo, nico, d.silva, ferna, kun.
Probably leaving next 2 seasons
cancelo, sane, zinchenko, angelino.
Players with question Mark's
Stones (needs to play, no consistency), mendy (injuries), zinchenko (where does he fit), gundogan (age, last big move), walker(naughty boy, age), b.silva (wants spain) mahrez (age, last big move).

Unless we are bringing through several top youth we are gonna need more than 1 x cb and a lw. It's near enough half a squad. We have braaf, garcia, doyle, steffan that can step up but only Garcia and foden are tested so far and steffan with 1st team experience.

We won’t need to spend the amounts we’ve become used to because there will be bargains to be had, nor will we get as much for our deadwood as we have in the past.

The market will shrink but those with most cash will still have an advantage. We’ll still be criticised in the media for spending even though our cash could save some clubs. ‘Twas ever thus.
Hopefully newcastle raid us. We have just short of world class players that helps that next level for them. Like we did with nasri, lescott, Adebayor, etc. I could see them go for the likes of stones, zinchenko, nico (experienced old head), etc.

Fingers crossed anyway haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.