The shooting and killing of Ahmaud Arbery

MCFC1993

I saw the video going around this morning, it made me feel sick and has been on my mind all day. If you need to see it it's all over twitter.

Ahmaud Arbery, a black male was jogging through a neighbourhood when a pickup truck started following him. On that pickup truck were Travis and Gregory McMichael a father and son duo, who pulled out their guns and tried to stop him, as they supposedly suspected him of being a criminal without any proof whatsoever. Ahmaud tries to protect himself by wrestling the gun from one of them and they gun him down. They claimed self defence back in February but they should both be doing life now this video has emerged.

It was one of the worst hate crimes I have seen.

Supposedly because they were attempting a citizen's arrest they weren't arrested but to me that was straight up murder.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...called-911-report-black-male-running-shooting

Last edited:
Absolutely sickening crime. Sounds like they have been arrested now though, thankfully.

I don’t want to comment too much on it. The video upset me greatly. It’s murder. Pure and simple.

without the video there would be no grand jury and the state of the Southern States in 2020 is disgusting.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.