TV Series

I was down on Gomorrah but its won me over. Season 1 was good, season 2 was shit but season 3 was brilliant. Might not watch 4 as I see a trend.

I finally finished The Shield.

All I can say is wow.

As much as I love Walton Goggins, Chiklis’s performance as Vic Mackey has to go down as one of the best in the history of television.

Yeah its a fantastic series if you liked that you will like Chicago PD not as good but has some great characters once you’ve watched half the season you be hooked.

Yeah its a fantastic series if you liked that you will like Chicago PD not as good but has some great characters once you’ve watched half the season you be hooked.
Thanks.

Do you happen to know if it’s on NowTV, Netflix or Prime?

Ozark, Westworld and The Wire (I watched the first half dozen episodes years ago) were next on my watchlist.

Whilst Twin Peaks remains my favourite TV series, it’s hard to see anything beating The Shield for pure suspense and drama.

Thanks.

Do you happen to know if it’s on NowTV, Netflix or Prime?

Ozark, Westworld and The Wire (I watched the first half dozen episodes years ago) were next on my watchlist.

Whilst Twin Peaks remains my favourite TV series, it’s hard to see anything beating The Shield for pure suspense and drama.

Think it’s on Amazon prime

Just watched the first four episodes of After Life with Mrs Swp. Amazing series. Funny, moving, brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.