Spaghetti westerns ?

Once Upon A Time In America gets overlooked so often in discussions about best gangster film, Godfather blah blah. It’s one of the greatest films period for me. Shame he made so few movies in his later years...
It's a belting film. Certainly stands comparison with The Godfather, though I'd still just opt for Coppola's film. I'd certainly prefer West over Goodfellas.

Did they turn the film set into a tourist attraction, pretty sure we went to a place called Sioux City on a jolly boys outing somewhere on one of the Spanish islands in the 70's, free beer and food, gunslinging, bank robbing and horse riding like you do....
As mentioned it was in Tabernas, its a working film set still open to the public. Fort Hollywood I think its called. The are thousands of places in Almería that has been used for films. Indian Jones films, Lawrence of Arabia, Exodus, The original Conan the Barberian.

200_d.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.