Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see many if any defending his actions more the hypocrisy of the media and feel for someone who mentally maybe not as strong! How mentally strong would you be if your stuck in a flat with no one day in day out for weeks!

I can understand him wanting to see close family during these difficult times, but so does everyone and most of us are adhering to the government guidelines, no matter how tough that might be. I think this story in isolation wouldn't be that big a deal, but on the back of the brass story a few weeks ago it's hard to sympathise with him here. That said, it shows how messed up the press are in this country that they saw fit to pursue him for a day, breaching the lockdown guidelines themselves.
Firstly, in terms of his performance on the pitch this season Walker has been excellent. However, off the field he needs to start engaging his brain and think about how he is conducting himself. I have little sympathy in relation to his latest misdemeanour, most people are missing their family and he has acted irresponsibly. In terms of the press, they will go to any lengths to print a story and they will never change unfortunately.

He is in the wrong but does anyone else see the issue in reporters also being out and following him and the fact they are also breaking rules for a nothing story?
They are on him because he is breaking rules mate. They are out of order but why give them something to chase in the first place

Firstly, following a footballer all day is not essential work.

Secondly, footballers are being pushed to finish the season despite it not being possible to socially distance on a football field. So it's okay for them to break social distancing to play football but not to see family when they're struggling mentally?

I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, but to attack him over this is to validate gutter journalism and encourage rags like the sun to continue harassing celebrities.

Fuck the Sun.

They are on him because he is breaking rules mate. They are out of order but why give them something to chase in the first place

They are breaking the exact same rules it is that simple. This isn't a story of national importance it is that simple. It's gossip filling shite.

The club will deal with him.

He’s an utter dick - and is my least favourite city player as I’ve always thought he was the only real arsehole in the squad, but that aside if he’s saying he’s got mental health issues then it must be taken seriously especially by our gutter rat press. Have they brushed aside Caroline flack already? Vermin

He's done himself no favours but we and the media certainly don't know his situation or mental health.

I can't help but feel the media witch hunt against Kyle would be less vociferous if he played for either of their favourite red shit teams.

Way to go, Kyle, thanks for giving our bitter enemies even more opportunity to drag us through as much shit as possible.

Collectively our mental health is under more pressure than ever and each individual deals with that in their own way. I sincerely hope Kyle gets the help he needs and comes out of these strange times with a better awareness of taking personal responsibility for his actions. There are no words adequate enough to describe the sub-human disgusting pigs making a living by harassing him and his family.

He's done himself no favours but we and the media certainly don't know his situation or mental health.

I can't help but feel the media witch hunt against Kyle would be less vociferous if he played for either of their favourite red shit teams.
Something like:

' Henderson honourable mercy dash to see his parents overrides his humble determination to be virus free for the season restarting and Liverpool's triumphant crowning.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.