Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty on here will have plenty of sympathy with anyone with mental health issue as many of us have experienced and continue to experience them.

Those problems really do not excuse what he has been doing.

He is being a right **** and mental issues or not needs calling out on it.

I would attack him for visiting his family if he wasn't being attacked by people who are pushing for him to go to the job where the only thinh from his body fluids he won't be mixing with his colleagues is his sperm. He mixed that one with hookers earlier though, but hypocrisy going on about him is something else. And from media who are advocating the end of lockdown mercilessly.

Needs to be moved on in the summer. The worst thing he did for me was laughing with his ex Spurs mates at the end of the game in London whilst still on the field after a defeat. Disrespectful to his team mates and City supporters. No problem having a laugh and joke but it looked unprofessional the way it was done. Unfortunately Kyle doesn’t think and this reflects in his behaviour at times

Needs to be moved on in the summer. The worst thing he did for me was laughing with his ex Spurs mates at the end of the game in London whilst still on the field after a defeat. Disrespectful to his team mates and City supporters. No problem having a laugh and joke but it looked unprofessional the way it was done. Unfortunately Kyle doesn’t think and this reflects in his behaviour at times
Forgot about that fella . Went to Russia fluked a semi final and came back with big bollocks like many of them did including John stones aswell . Needs gone .

Honestly bullshit and let him visit his family. Only the hookers thing was unacceptable
Do you break the rules and go and spend time in your relatives houses fella ? I’m not saying talking at the doorstep I mean going to parties and going in the house ?

Exactly. The press are hypocritical ****s for breaking the same rules that they’re criticising him for breaking.

Important to say that in the first instance its them breaking the rules as well as they are obviously camped outside the mans house.

Honestly bullshit and let him visit his family. Only the hookers thing was unacceptable

Tbh, the hugging bit is annoying. We're all keeping our distance, so why can't he? Not arsed if he drops food off though. Wanted to hug my family so much, but I know I can't. He doesn't get special dispensation.

Sorry Kyle. You're struggling, I'm struggling, we're struggling. It's a struggle.

But I've managed not to drive for an hour to get food FROM my PARENTS (WTF) and I've managed not to get hookers round to my flat. And I've managed that without me inevitably being followed and having photos taken.

Given the manager's mother has died of corona one would have thought he'd think twice, but no. Self self self.

He might as well spend the rest of Lockdown watching Netflix and eating cake because he sure isn't gonna get game time at City when it ends. Thanks for the memories.

Everyone is different some people stronger mentally than others some have partners to help them through those times which walker hasn’t! He was wrong but I can understand why and still call him a dick for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.