Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

I've been doing my part and looking out for my family , but I must admit I am now starting to really think I'm being taken for idiot here. These are just some of the things that I keep sighting week in week out and it has got wondering is it just me seeing this?

1- I keep seeing multiple police officers in the same vehicle driving around and nothe observing the distance. Are the immune from it?

2- supermarket staff in groups talking and showing each other phones whilst barking orders at people for not following the arrows. Are supermarket staff from a different gene pool? The lady 3 doors down works for a supermarket, when I asked her about distancing at work she just laughed and said are we heck.

3- My local hospital left me completely baffled, again staff just walking around and not observing the distance at all but they tell patients to stand more than 2 meters when reporting for appointments. Do these staff all live in the same household and happen to work together?

4- one of the leading scientists who advised the government to implement these measures is having someone over for sex.

5- speaking to my ophamologist , she claims our local hospital has been virtually empty since March and she has had very few patients as most patients are too scared to attend appointments. She has no idea how she will deal with back log once this stuff is over.

Let me stress, I've followed the advice but I am now starting to really question what on earth is going on.

I would welcome other people's feedback if they too have experience an of these points.

I write this message in peace and mean no harm or offence to anyone on this forum or to anyone with family or friends that have been hit by this Virus.
My missus works in admin at Princess Parkway NHS, it's also where the North West Ambulance Service is located. Whilst office staff have to observe the 2m rule NWAS staff walk around in 2's or 3's, and they use the same bogs. What sort of message does that send. This lockdown is fucked. Just protect yourself, it's all you can do

Yeah. We visited Tandil Hill Park today. Pretty busy, some old tarts sunbathing. People pretty much avoided one another though. I'm really paranoid about keeping as much distance as possible, so walk on the grass verges etc,as far away as possible.

I am now and quite like it, I think even when the virus is totally under control I will still cross the road to avoid people now haha

I've been meaning to post on this thread for a week or so as I was pleased the lockdown seemed to be holding up really well near us. I'm glad I didn't. Just been to take the dog for a walk and about 5 minutes from our house there's a bloody great street party going on. There's got to be at least 20 or 30 people there. Kids running up and down and not even an attempt to hide it. I'm so angry right now. It's just utterly ridiculous. What is the point in doing the right thing yourself when you live in the same area as absolute idiots.

Exactly the same thing happening here in Haughton Green..load of dickheads in and out of each others houses ..all mingling together and kids just running around together.
Seems pretty pointless that most people are social distancing yet twats like these don't give a shit about anybody else.

The infection rate in England will surge now is my guess. A second wave is but weeks away. It's too soon to lift lockdown. I desperately hope I'm wrong. But the science tells us this is inevitable. We up here have extended another 3 weeks and to be honest I don't think that is long enough either. This virus doesn't give a fuck people are fed up. By the end of this three week period I can see the infection rate surge again. As I said, I hope I'm wrong.

The infection rate in England will surge now is my guess. A second wave is but weeks away. It's too soon to lift lockdown. I desperately hope I'm wrong. But the science tells us this is inevitable. We up here have extended another 3 weeks and to be honest I don't think that is long enough either. This virus doesn't give a fuck people are fed up. By the end of this three week period I can see the infection rate surge again. As I said, I hope I'm wrong.

I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.