Gogglebox

Ha!

I realised the irony in this years ago and stopped watching this show!
I didn't get it when it first came out but I had another look and it is funny their reaction is the same as mine and then of course you get to know the people and what makes them tick and I love all that,no bullshit just true reactions to what they see

Of course they see the news as well,it is not just tv shows

The humour is really good as well,it is a non offensive humorous watch and I have discovered lots of tv shows watching itshows

And then there is dave,what more do you want

I didn't get it when it first came out but I had another look and it is funny their reaction is the same as mine and then of course you get to know the people and what makes them tick and I love all that,no bullshit just true reactions to what they see

Of course they see the news as well,it is not just tv shows

The humour is really good as well,it is a non offensive humorous watch and I have discovered lots of tv shows watching itshows

And then there is dave,what more do you want

I last watched 'Gogglebox' when Leon and June were on it and I've just learned June has followed Leon to the Great Sky.

It's very funny, one of the few shows that has me laughing out loud. I guess it is people watching from the comfort of your settee. Some great characters on it. Sad to see June who was Leon's wife died. They were a lovely couple, old Leon was quite the sex addict lol.

Edited to add I met Linda and Peter from Essex in a bar in Tenerife. She was at the bar and I had a laugh and a chat with her, she was lovely. He is one big bloody unit!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.