Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the player Dinho is, hope he proves drastically when football returns!
It's been the first time I played alone as a holding midfielder, so I have to adapt."

he has come from a defensive team and has had a learn a totally new way to play

he is not dinho because nobody is dinho,he is a different type of player in the same position,it is not fair to compare him

It's been the first time I played alone as a holding midfielder, so I have to adapt."

he has come from a defensive team and has had a learn a totally new way to play

he is not dinho because nobody is dinho,he is a different type of player in the same position,it is not fair to compare him
A very underrated player IMO and watch him go next season,whenever that is.The guy has class and it took Dinho a fair while to get accustomed to the PL.

A very underrated player IMO and watch him go next season,whenever that is.The guy has class and it took Dinho a fair while to get accustomed to the PL.
t
Think has all the skills to be a great player for us. Then again think he's been pretty good already, maybe not Fern good yet. Not seen the bad performances, some here would make you think had been the norm .

t
Think has all the skills to be a great player for us. Then again think he's been pretty good already, maybe not Fern good yet. Not seen the bad performances, some here would make you think had been the norm .
Why people have to make comparisons is ridiculous and to say he was won less headers than Ferno is stupid.I would be worried like fuck had he won more areal duels in midfield than one of our centre backs.

Exactly,how are you Mr O ?
I`m fine pet and now lost 18 lbs in weight so doing OK and I feel far better for it.
At least my missus can`t claim any longer that when we make love its like a fucking wardrobe falling on top of her ... with the bastard key still in it !!
Hope your doing well and now completely back to your fighting best. ;)

I think he has everything to be a top class player for us. In a few games this season he was outstanding, Burnley springs to mind. If he can start to do that on a regular basis then no one will be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.