TV Series

Yeah its a fantastic series if you liked that you will like Chicago PD not as good but has some great characters once you’ve watched half the season you be hooked.

I'm trying to think if I started 'Chicago PD' and sacked it off. I'm usually good with things like that.

I'll tell you a series I liked that didn't last long (& gets overlooked) 'Southland'.

Loved that show and it was just starting to grow.

I'm trying to think if I started 'Chicago PD' and sacked it off. I'm usually good with things like that.

I'll tell you a series I liked that didn't last long (& gets overlooked) 'Southland'.

Loved that show and it was just starting to grow.

Never watched southland ratings are good on IMDb 8.4 43 episodes isn’t a lot when the ratings are so good.

Chicago Pd you need to give it a go like half a season at least a full season would better once you get to know the characters you will get hooked ratings are very good too.

Never watched southland ratings are good on IMDb 8.4 43 episodes isn’t a lot when the ratings are so good.

Chicago Pd you need to give it a go like half a season at least a full season would better once you get to know the characters you will get hooked ratings are very good too.

I will give it go.

'Southland' lasted 2 seasons, I think, cos there weren't a lot of viewers. Netflix would have saved this show if it had the funding it had now.

It's such a heartwarming, thought provoking show mate.

Best thing on TV for ages.

Woah horsey, obviously selective however, although i enjoyed it (touched the soul if you will), it is pretty basic in its delivery

Something is missing with Gervais and it is 6'7 and wears glasses, his balance in writing has gone since he put lurch in the corner!

I'd implore you to stop after S1, S2 didn't hold a candle to it for me.
I was quite disappointed with S2 too, seemed as though it was a 1 hit series that did better than expected, so the story line was extended, lot of repetition and silliness, and didn't have the same connection as series 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.