Spurious Claim to Fame

Not May 2011 was it, with the rags losing to Barcelona 3-1 in the CL final at Wembley on the Saturday? I was on that flight with him too.
In the queue to dump the bags off for the flight, I had a chat with Pab Zab, who was in the next queue, bound for Madrid.
The night before was the "Homecoming" event at the Etihad, after the Cup Final win.

t’was Easter 2014.

The base of fails worth pole I sealed in a stone colour in 1981.....amazes me it's still good to this day CTi D.

Was at Highbury when we won a game,took the dog for a walk in the middle lane of the M1 near Luton for about half hour, also when I was a deckhand working from Guernsey in the 80s we use to call in at Cherbourg France for Bait and the large Supermarket but didn't own a passport.

I’ve had a jacuzzi with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the Portland Hotel in Manchester in about 1988.

I did. I had to remember the “more than 3 shakes” rule. The last thing I needed was a Premier League player watching me have a wank.
Reminds me of the time I was in Cream in Liverpool docklands and Abby Glancy was having her 21st. Went for a piss and peter Crouch was next to me in the urinals. I sneaked a peak as you do and it’s fair to say his dashing good looks and millions in the bank wasn’t the only reason she was with him...

Same flight as Ricky Hatton to Tenerife 2 years ago.

Evening of my 21st after coming back from West Ham away I ended up backstage at a Tim burgess DJ set doing some coke with members of the charlatans and managers.

when Kyle from the view came down to gig in Manchester he’d always be out with the same lads I knew so I remember one evening backstage having some Mandy and drinks with him.

being in a music video for winner by kid British only for my arm to be in the music video & footage of me only being in the backstage video.

Appeared in the Manchester evening news and other local papers for being naughty.

regularly see and/or speak with boxers like Scott quigg, ant Corolla, Terry Flanagan

could name a few more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.