COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good days and bad days, usually th good days coincide with some decent exercise, push ups body weight squats etc. I know one thing, I am sick of drinking, not even enjoying it but do it for the boredom!
Yeah, doing plenty of cycling helps but back home is when the boredom starts, can only do so much Gardening, oddjobs etc. Only three more weeks I'm hearing anyway, we'll get through it.

I care because the plebs that see every front page saying we are free will believe it,the police have given up today,this is serious

well blame the press.

we locked down for another 3 weeks announced Thursday and they said the PM would address the nation Sunday . That’s it

press have been speculating asking questions running the narrative about lock down easing

even if Boris eases lockdown the story will be he has done it too soon by weekend .

I am sometimes wonder who is prime minister Boris or piers Morgan

I care because the plebs that see every front page saying we are free will believe it,the police have given up today,this is serious
bomber-moon.jpg.cf.jpg

Sport2-300678.jpg.cf.jpg
Bizm3UzIQAAPJ4g.jpg.cf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.