Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Falls asleep during films. Makes me so angry, maybe unreasonably so.
It took us about 6 weeks to watch Tiger King because of this. When we eventually got to the last episode, I said "If you nod off tonight, I'm carrying on."

She did, so I did. She still hasn't watched it. Why bother with the first 6 or so hours?

I like to do earlies in the pub before tea. My Mrs will piss about all day but as soon as it gets near beer o'clock she suddenly decides to start doing all the jobs she should have done earlier leaving me pacing up and down with my coat on waiting for her.

Yep....mine would be late for her own funeral....bins out, dogs given ' good boy biscuits ' for doing absolutely fuck all that I can see, quick wipe round with a damp cloth, moved a few things out of the way etc etc etc etc.....

" Can we go now...."

I like to do earlies in the pub before tea. My Mrs will piss about all day but as soon as it gets near beer o'clock she suddenly decides to start doing all the jobs she should have done earlier leaving me pacing up and down with my coat on waiting for her.
All women do that, just maddening. Multi tasking, my arse.

Yep....mine would be late for her own funeral....bins out, dogs given ' good boy biscuits ' for doing absolutely fuck all that I can see, quick wipe round with a damp cloth, moved a few things out of the way etc etc etc etc.....

" Can we go now...."
To which the answer is: "I've just got to......(clean the bath, empty the bins, put the washing on"......delete as appropriate)

In the days we were allowed out, of course....but when we are getting ready to go out, she is simply incapable of being ready on time.

" Can we go now...."

If I can add that if I pull her up about it it's like throwing a grenade into kindergarten....Somehow it's now my fault as if I actually helped out around the house she wouldn't have to do it and I wouldn't have to wait...women eh!!

Watched gangs of london last episode 3 x now think its shit but she keeps falling asleep during it wtf
+ her camel toe in them black leggings is getting on my nerves but how the fck do i tell her ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.