Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If ,and a big If it does restart.I really don’t think these players will give 100% .Hearts are not in it , no fans .Im not interested at the moment.. I asked my blue mates tonight during our weekly Saturday night Zoom . “Will you watch city if it’s shown on tv but behind closed doors ? “
3 of us said no doubt it .
1 said, I will treat it like I’m on holiday , it’s a friendly match so I gonna nip to the bar and catch the 2nd half ..
Basically we don’t care about football this season.

If ,and a big If it does restart.I really don’t think these players will give 100% .Hearts are not in it , no fans .Im not interested at the moment.. I asked my blue mates tonight during our weekly Saturday night Zoom . “Will you watch city if it’s shown on tv but behind closed doors ? “
3 of us said no doubt it .
1 said, I will treat it like I’m on holiday , it’s a friendly match so I gonna nip to the bar and catch the 2nd half ..
Basically we don’t care about football this season.

Which bar are you nipping to? I'll join you
Pint of Stella since you're asking

Some #PremierLeague clubs are 'alarmed' at the prospect of playing at neutral grounds also used as coronavirus testing centres. #ManCity plan to continue sharing facilities with the NHS for at least three more months, and is one of eight proposed neutral venues. [
@SunSport

Ha they just don't want to have to play us at home *cough * dippers

Teams testing themselves, I can see that going well, anyone in danger of relegation will test positive at the earliest opportunity, but lets keep the "integrity".

Dresden bottom of Bundesliga 2.

Mr minge has got a name and a half ;)

Herr Minge sounds even better.

The six Premier League rebels will tell their colleagues: Scrap relegation – and we’ll finish the season.
Norwich, Watford, Aston Villa, Bournemouth, West Ham and Brighton are ready to compromise over their opposition to playing matches on neutral territory
But that will only happen if the threat of the drop is removed at Monday’s Premier League summit

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-bottom-six-only-22001671
All this to facilitate the dippers to win the league.

The death knell for football as we knew and lived it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.