Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to announce that anyone arriving into the UK from next month will face a 14-day quarantine - making it virtually impossible for #ManCity to hold their Champions League ties at home. [
@SunSport

Operation stitch us up with no home advantage

@MCFCfoodbank
are helping to distribute 2,000 protective visors across the region, made by Merseyside PPE Hub volunteers. The majority will go into the social care system, with donations also to food banks and blood donation centres. [
@ManCityMEN

Yep If champions league starts up they will just put Madrid though without a second thought.

I am working as well and the reason i can do so is because we can enforce the two metre distancing rule, this is not the case in a contact sport such as football.

My grand kids live 15 miles away and so I can't choose to go and visit them, the current advise is essential travel only. who knows this might change tonight and i hope they do but as of this moment in time the restrictions don't allow this.

Ok no probs

State of this. No, you can’t visit friends and family, even if you stay 2m apart. Essential travel only (which means to work if you can’t work at home, for food and medicine or to help a vulnerable person).
“I know I do, it’s your choice if you don’t want to”. - ITS NOT a choice! It’s called following the government’s guidance you fucking moron! No wonder we have the highest death toll in Europe when thick people just don’t get it.
Hence also why the league should be voided as your type will all gather at a mates house to watch it and then say “We’re allowed. It’s our choice”.

Yes I have to work , I take my mum and dad essentials as they are old and need help, I leave it at the door dont need to watch football at a mates , got a TV , beer and food at home thanks.
I've been called a twat and a fucking moron off 2 people, my wife loves you both !!!!

It’s utterly embarrassing the lengths that the PL are going to, having said that there does exist a price for a life whether we like it or not. Disgusting and ugly maybe but it’s there for all to see.

This is why the enthusiasm for ‘Project Restart’ is there, it comes down partly to greed but also the likely carnage if football gets brought down (of sorts) by all this.

Let’s not forget footballers have a huge sense of entitlement too and they aren’t the sharpest tools in the box, which in the current climate isn’t a good mix.

You can visit friends and family if you want , many people talk though open windows a across gardens etc. I know I do , it's your choice if you dont want to.

Why are you so livid about footballers playing, I'm working and my son is working too, why are you not livid at us , or are footballers more special,
My dad passed away last year and my mums in a care home now with dementia. I can wave to her from the end of the gardens to where she is on the second floor of the home. That's the only contact but yet it's ok for footballers to now play a contact sport. Do you know how I feel about it?

You can visit friends and family if you want , many people talk though open windows a across gardens etc. I know I do , it's your choice if you dont want to.

Why are you so livid about footballers playing, I'm working and my son is working too, why are you not livid at us , or are footballers more special,
Are you and your son draining scarce resources needed elsewhere for you to work?

Are you playing a contact sport in loads of spit and snot?

don't know what you do for a living,but maybe its something that needs people to work,

With ignorance like this around, despite the message being repeated daily, we have no chance of getting through this soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.